Need More Info After 60+ hours with no issues, patch 1.05 cpu spiking

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I launched the same save I have used since launch and randomly the cpu spikes to 100% and stays there even if I change my settings from medium (which I had on) to the lowest option for every performance option. I also tried launching in borderless, windowed and borderless window and nothing changed. The 100% spike continued even when I quit to the menu, as soon as I closed the game it went back to 3% (usual %).
How to Reproduce: Unknown, I have been trading between Husn Fulq and the big cities above it (Danustica, Onira and Myzea), I took a caravan accompany quest (at Danustica) and got distracted by looters and lost the carvan, but I had a save at the quest location so I reloaded then BAM 100% no matter what I did.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Danustica/Husn Fulq/Onira area
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.05
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvida 970 4GB
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z270-P (brand new motherboard, literally about 4 days old)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 10 TB Seagate IronWolf nas

I've had the same problems after the 1.05 patch.
Uninstalling BattleEye worked for me and my CPU usage dropped by 30 - 50%
Steam > steamapps > common > Mount & Blade II Bannerlord > bin > Win64_Shipping_Client > BattlEye > Uninstall_BattleEye.exe

I don't know if this is a temporary fix or permanently, I've had no CPU issues since doing this. The devs at taleworlds should really look into this matter

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom