SP - General African Inspired Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

So did half the groups of the migration period that ended up in Europe. The only reason to specify Slavs as "Asian" is to arbitrarily exclude them from Europe. Ethnobrained writers in Europe have been doing this since the 1700s.

You know what Indo-European is right?
the difference being is that the slavic peoples solidified outside of europe unlike the rest and didn't migrate in until the beginning of the fall of rome and the pressure from the central asian hunnic peoples in the dark ages, other groups came in 3-4 thousand years prior if not more.

the difference being is that the slavic peoples solidified outside of europe unlike the rest and didn't migrate in until the beginning of the fall of rome and the pressure from the central asian hunnic peoples in the dark ages, other groups came in 3-4 thousand years prior if not more.
You are conflating what little you know about Asiatic influence on Russians, with general cultural and genetic makeup of all Slavs.

That's because most people don't understand the complex history of Liberia and it's internal racial strife that lead to the original founders, who were biracial americans, being exiled by ex-slaves who were sent there after the civil war because their lands of origin were still controlled by the much more powerful slave states of west africa
Yeah, but I'm not reading the words of most people on Liberia. I read books by historians and cultural anthropologists and not one described Liberians as non-African.

Just came here to put a +1, though it seems the Jawwal are inspired by Bedouins / Nubians / and maybe the greater Arabian Peninsula.

I think a Major Faction of the same vein would be pretty cool, doesn't need to be SSA either, lot's of awesome history in the area of the world that was Numidia / Mauretania / the Maghreb - while the nations there were really just Emirates I think a Berber-type faction would be interesting but maybe not all that different from the Aserai.

Yeah, but I'm not reading the words of most people on Liberia. I read books by historians and cultural anthropologists and not one described Liberians as non-African.
again, which liberians? the biracial americans, black american slaves, or krahn natives?
You are conflating what little you know about Asiatic influence on Russians, with general cultural and genetic makeup of all Slavs.
yes because the huns stopped at russia and never invaded europe proper, open a book or stop trying to construct gotchas.

African culture is already represented with the Aserai, albeit mostly north africa. Any culture south of that simply did not have the technological competency so be a viable kingdom in the game, without a lot of "fantasy" alterations. I wouldn't be against that (as that is more or less what was done for the battanians) but before that I would much rather see an Indian or Chinese kingdom. There's way more interesting (and historical) stuff to pull from, and would be pretty damn cool. Though I doubt taleworlds would be able to implement war elephants lol

Back
Top Bottom