Affiliate to family as a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

KiriKaneko

Veteran
I'm playing Gekokujo which has diplomacy integrated and having trouble trying to affiliate to a clan

First I tried to affiliated to great lord ryuzoji, he declined saying he had better plans for his children. He didn't have any children tho but that isnt what I meant, I figured the problem is that he is a faction leader

So I jumped to Chosokabe and tried to affiliate to Lord Ichijo. He asked me if I'm trying to marry him and I said no, that ended that dialogue chain and put him back to asking me what I want.

So I assume this is happening because I'm playing a female character. Is there a way I can affiliate to a family without necessarily getting married to some dusty old geezer?

Ok I did some tests. Seems there actually is no way to affiliate with a family in diplomacy. If you ask to cement a lasting alliance it just initiates a marriage dialogue. If you're female it checks to see if you can marry the lord, if you're male it checks to see if you can marry one of his daughters. This is the case regardless of if sexism is enabled or disabled.

Back
Top Bottom