Aesthetically Presentable Troop Trees Project (v3 - Work in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

ok than everything is ok.
i will start a new game,and lets see whats going on.

but, in the subversion doesnt exist a "deutschordens Bogenschütze".he is only in the pre version of this mod.

everything is ok!i just had to start a new game^^
but now ive got no money = (
but the work goes on.
two trees ar in progress by me and one is by ogubaran to come to the end.
but i also have a life,so
its done when done^^

I've just got a quest to raise 5 Stariye Oruyebortsi from Knyaz Mstislav Danylovich of Halych - Volhynia

Not even sure which troops I should train, I'm going to hire as many peasants from Halych Volhynia as possible :razz:

Thanks in advance.

Im back, kinda...

First of all im sorry it took me forever, but I had some technical difficulties.
My screen burned down, although i still had access to my wife's lame laptop it was way to crappy to play, and i took a break from everything that has to do with computers.

Why it took so much to replace a screen you ask in anger...
Well...
I had to bribe someone to get a warranty, Then I chose to upgrade to a 27'' model they didn't have in the store...
Overall... a horrible waiting period.

Not that any of you cared.  :grin:

Ogaburan said:
Im back, kinda...

First of all im sorry it took me forever, but I had some technical difficulties.
My screen burned down, although i still had access to my wife's lame laptop it was way to crappy to play, and i took a break from everything that has to do with computers.

Why it took so much to replace a screen you ask in anger...
Well...
I had to bribe someone to get a warranty, Then I chose to upgrade to a 27'' model they didn't have in the store...
Overall... a horrible waiting period.

Not that any of you cared.  :grin:

I care. I really do. I know you pain. Been there, felt that.

Yay, Mamluks! These troop tree images are really great. And aesthetically appealing. :razz: Still, do the first two Mamluk castle units really have the same name?

YourStepDad said:
I've just got a quest to raise 5 Stariye Oruyebortsi from Knyaz Mstislav Danylovich of Halych - Volhynia

Not even sure which troops I should train, I'm going to hire as many peasants from Halych Volhynia as possible :razz:

Thanks in advance.

Still battling with this, any ideas?

well, when he gives you fresh recruits you-re going to have to hire a bunch of them (in my case, Nicea Roman Empire gave me a task to raise Acritae and gave me 7 Polites) and upgrade them, normally it-s 3rd or 4th step up the tree, so just experiment a bit where it branches out and make sure you keep them alive! you can also check their upgrade path with the troop editor, but that's less fun :smile:

As in, the Grenadines are not finished? If you want to upload the images with the names etc and all that I can do it.

im still working but school restarted and this school year i got my a-level
but ill try to do my best!!!

dont see too much of a change over the troop section , well yeah , the names , but else like other armor , better equipment on new troops , javelins , mounted javelins , berzerkers, bow, and crossbow archers separately , and so on , hope it helps to make some new changes :wink:

I think, if possible, you could make two versions of it - one with the normal names, the other with English names. While I do respect the work they did on the names, I don't like it. It makes it difficult for me to identify troops other than through looking at them.  :roll:

Feralinbed said:
I think, if possible, you could make two versions of it - one with the normal names, the other with English names. While I do respect the work they did on the names, I don't like it. It makes it difficult for me to identify troops other than through looking at them.  :roll:

Are you volunteering to help out renaming 300+ troops? Both plural and signal forms into English? Because we are not going to do so, unless someone helps out :razz:

How would I go about doing so? Would I need to download a program to rename the troops? I'm not sure how I could do it is the thing. Although I'm unsure how reliable I'd be, considering I've got work and school to keep track of.

Back
Top Bottom