Designing Map from -Ancient Egypt-

A group to design a map from "Ancient Egypt" . [Designing state of Modding].

Quick Overview

Category
Modding
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[AEmap#1]A location to adapt

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord legends should play in an ancient map that contains past and future within its' environmental wealth as Kings' Valley. An ancient map for Bannerlord!

the Valley to Nile. This location can be adapted for medieval ages to play in Bannerlord. Lets check the location:

Few Photos From
gallery01_002.jpg

gallery01_001.jpg

Screencuts from GoogleMap for Location knowledge:

kings-valley.png

kingsvalley2.png

kingsvalley3.png alt=kingsvalley3

kingsvalley4.png alt=kingsvalley4
Looking sun side

kingsvalley5.png alt=kingsvalley5
Zoom in, Valley & Nile

kingsvalley5someadditions.png

5-6km to Nile
~490-80m for landforms, ~70m height above sea level

kingsvalley6viewfrom475m.png

Basic Visual from Valley to East

Additional GooglePhotos:

valley-of-the-kings-from.jpg

caption.jpg

photo2jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Map should include Kings Valley and Nile with Dynamic SUN(day-night cycle, sunsire from Nile).

Map can have ~7x8km(tombs to nile and South to north) active playing area.

Map should have some -dark places and tomb enterances- with animated things near them, but they souldnt be reachable by players(player should be able to go valley to see them from distance).

Nile should have moving boats for active travel distance to use in war.

Map's north and south facades should be used for defence/attack mechanics/buildings mostly, Kings' Valley and Nile shouldnt be spawn points in general use(except for secret passages and boat transfers, where we can observe while passing).

Last edited:
Map doesn't need to fit totally. It should evoke the original place, and there is a good example for this rule.. ACOrigins' edition:

https://i.hizliresim.com/uRNwmR.jpg - Differences from real(above-photos), and AC:O(the following)
uRNwmR.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/RFzZj8.jpg - This map design/idea, which can be considered as the first of the special series maps, will pass in medieval times for Bannerlord but will have traces from the past. Nevertheless, there shouldn't be many traces(Too much buildings as T1side).
RFzZj8.jpg

https://i.hizliresim.com/otBr5x.jpg - fields
otBr5x.jpg

qaUTLx.jpg

qvBAQg.jpg

HbxYGa.jpg

Today, i tried a new map(first timei play) at csgo named Anibus..

-The map quite congested with buildings so i dont like design much, but it's still a good example of how different times(cultures) can fit in a map.
-Another thing is that water channels seem pretty good but they are not functional as in game & with static wooden pathes(which should be deployable in bannerlord, and boats could use river for transformation).

Here, check some ss:

NKrj4.jpg

QTmk3.jpg

rA_MS.jpg

nOw8I.jpg

vNoJm.jpg

RsW5r.jpg

nZ7T0.jpg

-rWBd.jpg

x_boG.jpg

xS_9T.jpg

nEtXK.jpg