Adventurer upgrade paths - Weapon load-out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cracka

Squire
I am curious to know if the type of Adventurer (Foreign-Northern-Eastern-Southern-Western) dictates their weapon load-out when they achieve Hero Adventurer status. I have checked using the Troop editor, but i can't tell because all the Adventurer classes roll into one universal troop type : Hero ... Does this mean the weapons and armor get randomized at this point, or can i influence it ?

Reason being is i want to have a specialized army of HA's, typically Lances and spears.

Its randomized.  Like certain Kierguard troops have swords, while others carry axes.

It's just random, it can't be influenced.  The track goes to Adventurer, which comes from any type of the noble, then H.A.

H.A.s also carry either a bow and arrow, with a sword and shield, or a lance, and a sword and shield.

It's just luck.

Damn it, that is most inconvenient. I guess changing the equipment in the troop editor wouldn't help either, then they would all have the same gear, and where's the fun in that.  :cry:

Thanks for the help.

If you're wanting to have hero adventurers setup for either mounted archer or lancer types you'd need to copy the original hero adventurer then edit upgrade path the Nobles. If you made two upgrade lines it would let you place the ranged or lancer types into separate groups. I may have to play with that a bit in a new game, though to be effective and worth the hassle you'd need to up the amount you can hire in taverns.

Back
Top Bottom