Users who are viewing this thread

it should work. if not it must be a steam thing.
the only thing that doesn't work are the siege maps and a few others

Cheers, works like charm.

@testtest should work if you put spitems instead allitems (but siege engines dont work).
They do work, occasionally. But gets random crash most of the time. It's hilarious to see that TW broke something that was working at least partially

I renistalled bannerlord, ran it by it self then tried running the battletest after that and it still cant initialize steam api, i checked my firewall and steam settings and they allow bannerlord to go through, not sure what the problem is, had anyone else had steam api issue?
This is strange. But at the end, Bannerlord is strange anyway, I'm still stuck at Safe Mode thingy even though I uninstalled the game, deleted the documents config etc. I think somehow TW is writing something to some random directories. If you are having this issue for normal game as well, then please ask in Troubleshooting page for Bannerlord because it might be a real issue for you

Cheers, works like charm.

They do work, occasionally. But gets random crash most of the time. It's hilarious to see that TW broke something that was working at least partially

This is strange. But at the end, Bannerlord is strange anyway, I'm still stuck at Safe Mode thingy even though I uninstalled the game, deleted the documents config etc. I think somehow TW is writing something to some random directories. If you are having this issue for normal game as well, then please ask in Troubleshooting page for Bannerlord because it might be a real issue for you
I posted to threads explaing the issue the the bugs and technical support page but haven't had any feed back, is there a way of directly reporting this issue to someone in TW?

I posted to threads explaing the issue the the bugs and technical support page but haven't had any feed back, is there a way of directly reporting this issue to someone in TW?
As far as I know, no. What you can do is, maybe you can temporarily delete Steam.dll inside the game, and then go into Steam, right click to Beta, Properties and then Local Files tab and Verify Integrity of Game Files

yes its really Strange why Taleworlds did that :unsure::coffee:
Well.. They don't have the most reliable/stable game as we already know. Probably they wanted to fix something but that fix broke something else.

I thought i put the new files into place but i keep getting the message cant initialize steam API, not sure what im doing wrong or if its just steam, i was able to start the battletest batch file fine before the new update fine but now it wont start
Right click > edit BattleTest.Bat and replace the line in there with this: ManagedStarter.exe _MODULES_*Native*BattleTest*_MODULES_

Worked for me - But make a backup of the OG if you deleted the .rar file.

As far as I know, no. What you can do is, maybe you can temporarily delete Steam.dll inside the game, and then go into Steam, right click to Beta, Properties and then Local Files tab and Verify Integrity of Game Files

Well.. They don't have the most reliable/stable game as we already know. Probably they wanted to fix something but that fix broke something else.
Verified my game files and it still cant initialize steam api, i guess they did break something by accident on the new update?

Possible. But it works for many of us I guess, so I'm not sure if it's related to something else or not.
Yea idk, but I tried running the managed sttarter and the native starter in the Win64_shipping_Client folder and i get the same message but starting the TaleWorlds.MountandBlade.Launcher from that same folder starts up fine how I would normally start bannerlord from steam

Yea idk, but I tried running the managed sttarter and the native starter in the Win64_shipping_Client folder and i get the same message but starting the TaleWorlds.MountandBlade.Launcher from that same folder starts up fine how I would normally start bannerlord from steam
if you open the launcher from Bannerlord and go under DLC is Battle Test selected ?

Why did they do this? I like 1 option.

7qbAs0eZeL8.jpg
fOEZkydbwrw.jpg

It seems the new update hampered good portions of this mod, shame.
In any case, thank you Bloc for your hard work, I was just wondering if anyone is able to successfully enter siege maps without crashing?

so your BattleTest Folder is in you Modules and the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in the Win64_Shipping_Client folder right ?, did you try starting it with the BattleTest.bat ? and did you try to start it in Admin Mode?
Yes my battle Test folder is in my modules n the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in Win64_Shipping_Client folder, i tried starting from the battletest.bat and i get the steam api issue and if i try to run the .bat file as admin the command console opens up for a sec and then closes, game crashes before it can load up the api error message

Yes my battle Test folder is in my modules n the BattleTest.bat and BattleTest.dll are in Win64_Shipping_Client folder, i tried starting from the battletest.bat and i get the steam api issue and if i try to run the .bat file as admin the command console opens up for a sec and then closes, game crashes before it can load up the api error message
Tried reinstalling steam and disabling any anti virus software?

Back
Top Bottom