Users who are viewing this thread

Banners are gone now ( mesh is either hidden or gone ) Thank you Bannerlord!
Unfortunately, I have to take down all new chars/banners and torches. Currently it's playable though. Will share once it's done

Banners are gone now ( mesh is either hidden or gone ) Thank you Bannerlord!
Unfortunately, I have to take down all new chars/banners and torches. Currently it's playable though. Will share once it's done
I appreciate the effort nonetheless. We're all eager to see the new version of your mod.

Okay,

New version
Download From Here

What is missing?
  • Banners
  • Fire
  • Torches
  • Some extra characters
What is extra?
  • It's playable
  • Small optimization for running away soldiers
  • A bit more stable banner colors ( Not the waving banners, Faction banners)

if you want a fix for the items, let me know. They reformatted the XMLs, breaking 200+ items in the old spitems.xml.
Sure thing,cheers.
DM me if you don't want to share it publicly. I can take a look once I'm done with all other stuff I'm dealing with. Did you manage to find banner mesh by the way?

Okay,

New version
Download From Here

What is missing?
  • Banners
  • Fire
  • Torches
  • Some extra characters
What is extra?
  • It's playable
  • Small optimization for running away soldiers
  • A bit more stable banner colors ( Not the waving banners, Faction banners)
I thought i put the new files into place but i keep getting the message cant initialize steam API, not sure what im doing wrong or if its just steam, i was able to start the battletest batch file fine before the new update fine but now it wont start

I thought i put the new files into place but i keep getting the message cant initialize steam API, not sure what im doing wrong or if its just steam, i was able to start the battletest batch file fine before the new update fine but now it wont start
Shut down Steam. Restart your PC. Open Steam. Start Beta ( in a normal way ) then exit and try again with bat file.

I renistalled bannerlord, ran it by it self then tried running the battletest after that and it still cant initialize steam api, i checked my firewall and steam settings and they allow bannerlord to go through, not sure what the problem is, had anyone else had steam api issue?

Back
Top Bottom