Adultery Message After Wedding

Users who are viewing this thread

Some time after the wedding I get an adultery message and the relation between my char and his wife has decreased by 40 points.

Is this related to story progress or just some random event?

Wenceslas said:
Some time after the wedding I get an adultery message and the relation between my char and his wife has decreased by 40 points.

Can you explain abit better what happened. You got married, and you had a lover? Or your wife?

JuJu70 said:
Wenceslas said:

Can you explain abit better what happened. You got married, and you had a lover? Or your wife?

No, my char just married with a relation of 97 (devoted) with Aepelhilde. Then, some days later, I got this message that she has a lover and it says that my char has horns on. Visiting her tells me the relation dropped to 57. 

Maybe this is leads to a side quest that is bugged?

Or maybe she's just a *****... :mrgreen:

i got the same thing then a note asking me to meet the other man if i'm brave enough, so did but their were no new dialog options

the adultery thing is total BS for reality anyway.  My new (2 days married) high moral, 100 rel christian and PREGNANT wife boinks the King of Osaige. When I  CTRL+T He's still in Ireland. I savegame about every 5 mins, so I just reload. 
i'm so modding this OUT when Module files are released
In the real 9th century an annulment would be sanctioned, dowry returned and the strumpet would live out her life in convent.

kwbudirt said:
In the real

You would have fulfilled the act in the first night. With her will or against her will. So no one could prove that she had an relation while you stripped your country off men for honour.
You would have to do this just to prove that you are able to do. Else she would have the right to annul the marriage.

When you leave your woman alone to show the world how big your manhood is, don't be upset when she is searching for a suitor. Also women have needs....  :fruity:

Sorry no sale. I'm not saying women don't cheat. I'm saying the odds go down significantly when they are "devoted." To make adultery more realistic make the relationship loss come first just like the game does with companions in party. In game, I'm always routinely checking in with the missus. I'm seldom away for more than a few days. Further if this "whore-dog" POS is going to boink my wife then he should at least have to travel to where my wife is.
This is a sandbox game. My sandbox. My rules. So, if and when the module system comes out I'm removing this totally nerfed feature. For now... save and reload.  :smile:

interesting idea.:smile: there's another thread on this issue with more info. I won't duplicate here but if you search "adultery" it should pull.
edited 9/1/2016
the tweak really works! Thank for helping my wife keep her knees together. :smile:

Dude, your wife is horny,if you want her to stay I suggest you do this: kill him, and say I forgive you,jk kill her! Or kill him and r@pe her,or enjoy a three way s.e.x.  ,or find a lover or more and do that with them, or last option with three way option together,just  saying,or hide the fact that you know and be a loser, BEST OPTION BELOW:I'll him, r@pe her, then kill her,than find hecka gals to r@pe , and have a better life than your ex.wife.      worst option below: do suicide

Injiborg must just be a slut, because she has cheated on me twice, even though she has had a son with me and I am never gone more than a week.  Went from 97 relations down to 17. The first time she cheated she was pregnant, and I had not received the "show my wife love" option since the wedding. Then again the second time WHILE I was at a feast that SHE was throwing.  So she likes me less than all of my lords. And I cannot "show my wife love" anymore because she says "she is too young" even though she has already given me a son.

Totally BS feature.  Now I probably have to remove her as my minister because the next time she cheats she will be down to -13 relations.

Old thread I know, but google didn't help much. Can you kill your wife in this game? I was just going to disable the feature, but I felt that it wasn't as realistic from an RP perspective. I know I won't be able to imprison/torture my wife or anything because "ethics" > freedom of choice in video games it seems, but killing seems easy enough.

Bpestilence said:
Injiborg must just be a slut, because she has cheated on me twice, even though she has had a son with me and I am never gone more than a week.  Went from 97 relations down to 17. The first time she cheated she was pregnant, and I had not received the "show my wife love" option since the wedding. Then again the second time WHILE I was at a feast that SHE was throwing.  So she likes me less than all of my lords. And I cannot "show my wife love" anymore because she says "she is too young" even though she has already given me a son.

Totally BS feature.  Now I probably have to remove her as my minister because the next time she cheats she will be down to -13 relations.
I'd recommend, even if your not a cheater, cheatmenu, for,I don't think you care about the rule of not cheating more than for your relationship, so just press ctrl + ~ then type cheatmenu exactly like this and then go to her, and do the cheat.  Edit: just noticed, basically, if she cheats the real way, you should cheat the game way, that's kinda logic.

Malgus20033 said:
if she cheats the real way, you should cheat the game way, that's kinda logic.

:mrgreen:

that was a funny one

remember you can use a tweak to change how this feature works as well. Visit ... The Tweaks Thread.

Cheers

When o found out my wife cheated on me, I just, renounced from the king, started my kingdom, took her with me, locked her in my town, and she never ever cheated.

Edit: Well, I thought, then I see a lord in my castle and my relations with her get to -20

Edit: I sue hope they'll make a executioner in the new update, to hang her, or kill her in a tortured way, or at least a butcher to cut her like the pig she is :twisted:.I can't stand a women that's a slut, like my old girl friend.

Malgus20033 said:
It'd be silly if next, I see her with my own vassals or a king, and I sure hope not a lady

anything can happen  :razz:

If you dislike the feature check the Tweaks thread for alternatives.

Remember to use the "MODIFY" button in the forum, instead of double/triple posting.

Back
Top Bottom