• Sunset

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Trojan

Votes: 7 7.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only rcc admins ran here really fast trying to defend themselves instead of accepting simple facts, most of union's admins arent even registered here and for sure this poll isnt that important for them as it is for you lol.  And its funny to see word 'rude' from you after you had called me in rage 'idiot' in your previous post lol.
last answer in this thread about rcc though, i promise.

chuhduh said:
Only rcc admins ran here really fast trying to defend themselves instead of accepting simple facts, most of union's admins arent even registered here and for sure this poll isnt that important for them as it is for you lol.  And its funny to see word 'rude' from you after you had called me in rage 'idiot' in your previous post lol.

OMG look guis the union aren't even here i guess they're too afraid. Excuse me while i draw some more bull**** conclusions.

rokema said:
22nd admin team were the original Town Watch, we didn't just ban people / kick them because people cried on admin chat(Because there were no rules).
We'd just form the Watch and hunt notorious banditry and capture / kill them.(If they refused to roleplay we'd kick them, though)

Also, loads of us were playing bandits ourselves just to make sure the "good guys" were properly roleplaying.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126121.msg3042846.html#msg3042846

Instead of ruining roleplay we'd enhance it by roleplaying ourselves instead of teleporting in and banning anyone who looked suspicious(without any evidence)

rokema said:
rokema said:
22nd admin team were the original Town Watch, we didn't just ban people / kick them because people cried on admin chat(Because there were no rules).
We'd just form the Watch and hunt notorious banditry and capture / kill them.(If they refused to roleplay we'd kick them, though)

Also, loads of us were playing bandits ourselves just to make sure the "good guys" were properly roleplaying.

Instead of ruining roleplay we'd enhance it by roleplaying ourselves instead of teleporting in and banning anyone who looked suspicious(without any evidence)

Sounds good to be honest.

chuhduh said:
and lots of admins registered on talewords, i have just counted at least like 6 of them in this topic.
yeah i know, im not starting arguing again, just couldnt stop myself from writing it, so i ask rcc guys to ignore this post and not to rage again :grin:

Derp

rokema said:

You're also forgetting. When 22nd was around there were no admin tools. Just kick and perm ban. No admin chat :razz:

Was the case until what? V4..?

rokema said:
rokema said:
Sounds good to be honest.

Yeah, that is why I'm so annoyed why there's a TW in RCC at all, they play as just another faction that randomly joins fights and don't even try to capture anyone.

it used to be organised (first by erk and later by edwards) but it was ran by random people that broke the rules later on(not everyone did, but most did)

chuhduh said:
And muted, I did try and warn you.

None the less you deserve a reply, when someone responds to you in a negative fashion it does not suddenly mean that they are raging, I said you can keep posting and being an idiot as you were already being up and beyond rude and cocky despite being replied to in a polite manner at first.

Also you will find most admins of any PW server if not all are registered on Taleworlds, if not well...thats quite bad actually since they then can't respond to others on the PW board, nor is this vote truely 'important' to anyone, its merely a vote for the people to vote for their favorite server no matter the reason, this entire poll is a matter of opinion, not fact.

For example the RCC old/new have the most votes, this does not mean RCC was the best but that the players that post/read the PW board (note that over 90-80% of the PW playerbase do not read/post on this board)agree that they really liked the RCC admins in their opinion, the best PW server could actually be a small one that isn't even listed here (Such as the old Chinese ones which I heard near nothing but greatness about).

Anyway I hope you learn from your mute and don't cause any more needless arguments in the future.

rokema said:
rokema said:

I did love the old 22nd Town Watch, was one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite PW Group, lots of great RP was had with you guys around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom