• Sunset

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Trojan

Votes: 7 7.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have misread the topic title, could have sworn it was about admin teams and not 'lets bash RCC'.

Players go where players go, some players like RCC admin style, some players don't. Usually the ones who don't find them selves the beneficiary of a mutual relationship with the RCC Admins.

chuhduh said:
What makes you think that community will return to you? I saw you being 100% sure on your site that when new map's up you ll get all your players back, but everyone is still ignoring your server(except a few donators+admins :smile:). Now i guess you are going to try another popular-ostdale map in as a final chance, but you ll see, you still wont have your players back. And the reason is simple : everyone has played on your server even if they didnt like it because they had no choice at all. Now they do have a choice and im 100% sure that chosing between for example union and yours noone wil choose urs.
Im saying the thing about choice because i know huge ammount of rcc players who hated it and they went to union or even spirit/trojan and are happy there and, trust me, all i have heard is bad things so i dont see any reason for them to come back.
Now talking about your 3 points(i ll maybe say harsh things now but i mean no offence, seriously)
1-lie. do i really have to explain why?
2-no, i d say its even a bad thing. Especially in your case it hurts community a lot and one of main reasons you lost your players.
3-thats a good thing for sure, wont argue. Sadly its not enough to return your player because you definitely dont learn on your mistakes, but gl, continue waiting for them :smile:

I'm going to have to point out that you are wrong. Our map is still being developed and right now having a large playerbase is not what we need - bugs exist and we know full well from Andros that people really whine when there are bugs, big or small.

We also, in some regards, let our server die. Literally the entire head admin team was inactive for one reason or another (exc. S0mebody) and not on much, and other admins were also in the same position. We're worn out, and we're happy for a break. Will we come back? I've not a clue. I could say 'Yes! We will' but maybe we won't. Other servers can be better than ours in all ways or in select ways, or they can be worse. RCC has issues, and the introduction and use of CS made things far too 'looney' so to speak. It really got over the top, which is why we have recently gone back to our old system of admining (An RCC-Run operation, rather than an admin run-operation) if that makes sense.

We've got 50 players on right now, and many of them like the map on right now. Now, most of them are on purely because Union keeps crashing, but people are not spitting and calling our server crap, like you so claim they are.

We're strict. I guess more strict than other servers (which explains our 670 people on the ban list(or more correctly, who were), with currently 100-120 on the never unban part of it), which is why people like you do not like us. It's because 'you' break our rules, and so you get punished for doing so.

Regardless, I don't think this should be a have-a-go at the RCC server. It's alright ot have opinions but saying things like 'Everyone thinks it is crap' is not true, are rather flammatory. Plus, this thread isn't even about RCC, rather it's about voting for the 'best' out of every administration.

chuhduh said:
What makes you think that community will return to you? I saw you being 100% sure on your site that when new map's up you ll get all your players back, but everyone is still ignoring your server(except a few donators+admins :smile:). Now i guess you are going to try another popular-ostdale map in as a final chance, but you ll see, you still wont have your players back. And the reason is simple : everyone has played on your server even if they didnt like it because they had no choice at all. Now they do have a choice and im 100% sure that chosing between for example union and yours noone wil choose urs.
Im saying the thing about choice because i know huge ammount of rcc players who hated it and they went to union or even spirit/trojan and are happy there and, trust me, all i have heard is bad things so i dont see any reason for them to come back.
Now talking about your 3 points(i ll maybe say harsh things now but i mean no offence, seriously)
1-lie. do i really have to explain why?
2-no, i d say its even a bad thing. Especially in your case it hurts community a lot and one of main reasons you lost your players.
3-thats a good thing for sure, wont argue. Sadly its not enough to return your player because you definitely dont learn on your mistakes, but gl, continue waiting for them :smile:

I see no reason to debate this any further than N0b already did for I would just be quoting him in essence. 

Now for the question: Why exactly is it that you have this whole post targetted at me saying things such as "I lost MY player base"  "What makes you think the community will return to YOU" and so on.

Now, for the one debate I must hold.  I see that you say all of your many sources have said the same thing.  Now I'm just going to assume you did what any news network does and filter out all the answer you do not want and just brought in the few that would support your case.

Knowing you will come back with a "thats complete bull ****!"

I say this, as N0body said, our banlist was 600+ plus players.  Now that is a rather large amount.  I hope that you know maybe you just got an unlucky source by only getting answers from those types of people, but maybe my arguement stated above might pin point the problem.

*BACK TO TOPIC*

I do feel that this poll proves many true facts.  It is maybe 80% accurate for not even close to the whole community has voted.  All the same, I feel that this poll shows many truths regarding stability, quality, and in general the percentage of work done by each team.

You wrote a lot of things and 1st of all i dont understand why do you write "we got 50 players now!" if we all know that  the only reason of that ammount is that eu union server crashed. You had 0 players yesterday, 0 players they day before yesterday and i can bet that 0 players tomorrow :razz:. Now its up and you have 20 guys only left, there are no admins that punish for violatin rules on union now, they ll make a reset soon and everyone is randoming. And guess what? Everyone still stays there and doesnt chose your server. I think that explains a lot.
And you arent that strict, admins on union are even stricter, so thats not an excuse.
I also think that it wasnt you decision to "We also, in some regards, let our server die" because you made many attempts to return playerbase, even created new map but you failed so thats why you are saying that you allowed it to die.
to edwards
I wasnt targetting you only, i was targetting rcc. And no, i wont say"thats complete bull****" because i may be wrong, maybe its jut coincidence that most of players i talk to hate rcc.
Well what i mean is that now you dont have anything that makes you special, but you do have stuff that makes your server worse than any other. You have already mentioned it yourself. I am not advertising union, but lets just compare what you can offer

-union can offer really good rp, you cant even declare war there if you dont have good reason(on your server reason even isnt needed lol)

-many admins. Talking about ammount now. There are always admins online, cant say the same about rcc even in old days.

-they dont allow their "bond of friendship " ruin server like you do. A lot of their admins have lost their rights already for abusing their powers/violating rules etc. You can really be sure that admin there did something wrong he ll be punished for that. It could never happen on your server because you always prefer to take admin's side than player's, you are actually famous for that lol. They dont think that players are trash and ignore them like you do and really try to find out what happened. etc

-forums. On their forums case is closed when both sides agree and they find a solution. On your forums you close the topic whenever you want or when you think that its gone too far and everyone could see that admin was wrong. Not talking about your decisions on forums when even 3rd side can see how pathetic you sometimes behave.(please, dont make me give you examples, i can do it easily, im not sure you want  me to)

-better spawnkill and robberies rules(dont have to explain, you can just compare yourself)

-they are also stricter and if you somehow violate rules in a bad way they ll punish for sure while you prefer giving warnings

and as a result they got
-MUCH better community(again, just join their server and you ll see that its no tdm like you always had).
Again, i mean no offence im just stating the facts in my opinion. I explained why you have no chance now and why guys never play on your server anymore.
Sorry for bad english and lets close the "rcc is bad!!!11" topic :smile:

chuhduh said:
You wrote a lot of things and 1st of all i dont understand why do you write "we got 50 players now!" if we all know that  the only reason of that ammount is that eu union server crashed. You had 0 players yesterday, 0 players they day before yesterday and i can bet that 0 players tomorrow :razz:. Now its up and you have 20 guys only left, there are no admins that punish for violatin rules on union now, they ll make a reset soon and everyone is randoming. And guess what? Everyone still stays there and doesnt chose your server. I think that explains a lot.
And you arent that strict, admins on union are even stricter, so thats not an excuse.
I also think that it wasnt you decision to "We also, in some regards, let our server die" because you made many attempts to return playerbase, even created new map but you failed so thats why you are saying that you allowed it to die.
to edwards
I wasnt targetting you only, i was targetting rcc. And no, i wont say"thats complete bull****" because i may be wrong, maybe its jut coincidence that most of players i talk to hate rcc.
Well what i mean is that now you dont have anything that makes you special, but you do have stuff that makes your server worse than any other. You have already mentioned it yourself. I am not advertising union, but lets just compare what you can offer

-union can offer really good rp, you cant even declare war there if you dont have good reason(on your server reason even isnt needed lol)

-many admins. Talking about ammount now. There are always admins online, cant say the same about rcc even in old days.

-they dont allow their "bond of friendship " ruin server like you do. A lot of their admins have lost their rights already for abusing their powers/violating rules etc. You can really be sure that admin there did something wrong he ll be punished for that. It could never happen on your server because you always prefer to take admin's side than player's, you are actually famous for that lol. They dont think that players are trash and ignore them like you do and really try to find out what happened. etc

-forums. On their forums case is closed when both sides agree and they find a solution. On your forums you close the topic whenever you want or when you think that its gone too far and everyone could see that admin was wrong. Not talking about your decisions on forums when even 3rd side can see how pathetic you sometimes behave.(please, dont make me give you examples, i can do it easily, im not sure you want  me to)

-better spawnkill and robberies rules(dont have to explain, you can just compare yourself)

-they are also stricter and if you somehow violate rules in a bad way they ll punish for sure while you prefer giving warnings

and as a result they got
-MUCH better community(again, just join their server and you ll see that its no tdm like you always had).
Again, i mean no offence im just stating the facts in my opinion. I explained why you have no chance now and why guys never play on your server anymore.
The rule that forces you to give a reason for war is complete bullsh*t.

chuhduh said:
to edwards

and as a result they got

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Please, continue being an idiot with no real hard facts to back up your statements.

Its entertaining.

chuhduh said:
-general "I'm a massive -insertwhatever-" crap-

Also, I can't believe you decided to write that out. Some of us are actually friends with members of the Union administration, and we are co-operating with each other to a certain degree (And I hope the degree in which we co-operate increases).

I'm sorry mate. But you're alone in that view anyway, plus you defo haven't played on the old 'RCC'.
Oh, and this thread isn't an "RCC is bad topic". It has nothing to do with the discussion of your opinion of the server.

But, keeping spewing out the... Stuff. Or whatever it is.

Now I'm going to stop posting. Actually, I'm going to go to sleep soon, rather. I've not slept in 48 hours.

"shut the F up" "IDIOT" are insults for sure. I can understand your rage though. And you wont find any insult from me in my posts, just facts that made you so angry cause we all know its true.

chuhduh said:
"shut the F up" "IDIOT" are insults for sure. I can understand your rage though. And you wont find any insult from me in my posts, just facts that made you so angry cause we all know its true.
*oh hiroward deleted his post. lmao. ok i ll stop arguing, you have made my day.

chuhduh said:
Its funny how rcc guys react insulting and raging :grin:

Actually its called responding to your flaming comments because they have no real evidence that you claim to have, by all means I have a lot of patience so feel free to PM me why you think this and your supposed 'evidence' and Im 95% sure I can prove most of these wrong to an extent/show your exaggerating.

That is if you want to stop spamming this topic with irrelevant spam provided by everyone responding to you making this go further off topic.

The Man Who Laughs said:
This.

Actually as i said i wouldnt argue anymore so there wont be offtop especially since all you can do is insulting lol. Thanks for showing your nature even here :smile:
And hirovard why would i hate? I dont play on rcc after everyone moved to aachen/union, so i dont really care, i just explained you why you lost your players, its up to you accept that or not.

and lots of admins registered on talewords, i have just counted at least like 6 of them in this topic.
yeah i know, im not starting arguing again, just couldnt stop myself from writing it, so i ask rcc guys to ignore this post and not to rage again :grin:

chuhduh said:
and lots of admins registered on talewords, i have just counted at least like 6 of them in this topic.
yeah i know, im not starting arguing again, just couldnt stop myself from writing it, so i ask rcc guys to ignore this post and not to rage again :grin:

Just a note so do other servers admins + some RCC admins/CS have suggested other servers to be added to this list, such as 22nd, so I kindly ask you to drop this whole cocky & rude attitude towards RCC for no real reason otherwise you're just going to be finding yourself in some hot water (And no don't go asking me why etc because if you can't see how, well you're probably already screwed on Taleworlds).

Oh and if I could send my vote twice or in halves it would be to the Old RCC team (I was not a member of that back then ad I loved it) + TnT  :smile:

22nd admin team were the original Town Watch, we didn't just ban people / kick them because people cried on admin chat(Because there were no rules).
We'd just form the Watch and hunt notorious banditry and capture / kill them.(If they refused to roleplay we'd kick them, though)

Also, loads of us were playing bandits ourselves just to make sure the "good guys" were properly roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom