Admin on holiday, referees etc. taking over

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks, beginning sunday, these that offered to help as referee's/admins/supervisors will get moderator powers on this board. There's no way to contact me anymore, instead PM either of them on the list. Admins are:
Guz-Lvsitania
SCGavin
Zoltanus
Kittenhuffer
Arcas Nebun

I have only one thing to say here:
WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO ADMIN ABOOOSEEE!!!!

Seriously though does this mean that when an admin is needed to decide something we are all admins or are we more like a counsel which forms an admin?

Zoltanus said:
I have only one thing to say here:
WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO ADMIN ABOOOSEEE!!!!

Seriously though does this mean that when an admin is needed to decide something we are all admins or are we more like a counsel which forms an admin?
Depends on the kind of decision, if it's about something large as giving someone a default win, that a 'council' but with smaller suggestions you can decide yourself.

Arch3r said:
I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks, beginning sunday, these that offered to help as referee's/admins/supervisors will get moderator powers on this board. There's no way to contact me anymore, instead PM either of them on the list. Admins are:
Guz-Lvsitania
SCGavin
Zoltanus
Kittenhuffer
Arcas Nebun

Have fun abusing your new powers gentlemen  :mrgreen: 

Yazzy said:
Arch3r said:
Guz-Lvsitania
SCGavin
Zoltanus
Kittenhuffer
Arcas Nebun

Have fun abusing your new powers gentlemen  :mrgreen:

We won't abuse it. :smile:
By the way, noone told me I was a referee... and I never checked the thread. Maybe Arch3r should have notified me in some way (I know I made the request thou, but I totally forgot about it :neutral:)

Back
Top Bottom