Admin - idiot? Yes/No

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the majority are dueling, I don't like someone coming in to start backstabbing like some Jack the Ripper wannabe, but if it's his server, he can do as he pleases. He doesn't have to host the server, nor do I have to play on it.

Also, why should the non-official servers have passwords? If you don't want to play in them, don't. Why shouldn't others play there if they want to?

Once again I suggest the MANAGER of the project to delete under the betta-test of Warband from the program of this administrator and its server (it has the licence for usage soft server supports Warband?), attentively to read its answers and more carefully to concern to choice administrators in the test program.

HE RECIEVED THE DEDICATED SERVER FILES OF the devs.
A 'private' server does not mean 'a closed server' it means the server is owned by a private dude, in this case Spanky.
It is HIS server so he can what he wants with it.
Besides that, you didnt pay for Warband you payed for Mount and blade, and you got warband beta for free.

EDIT:
And he is NOT an administrator... Ok he IS but only on his OWN servers because he made Himself admin...

Highelf said:
MaHuD said:
he has the Dedicated server files...

Not trying to derail the thread too much, but how? Would be useful if I could host a server for IRC clan training stuff for example. What's the criteria to get these "files"?
I've PMed:
Armagan, no response yet, asked 2 weeks ago
nijis who said I should ask Singil.
Singil who said he would forward it to Daegoth, still haven't happened.

If you got the server files, please tell me, because they would be discriminating believers of the religious Arch3rism.

NeuD.ef said:
Once again I suggest the MANAGER of the project to delete under the betta-test of Warband from the program of this administrator and its server (it has the licence for usage soft server supports Warband?), attentively to read its answers and more carefully to concern to choice administrators in the test program.

You are obviously deaf to any further reasoning, therefore I will cease attempting to argue with you and begin trolling.  I begin by making a sarcastic remark concerning yor incompetence with the use of the English language and follow up with a mean-spirited suggestion that you go take a class on how to express yourself properly in said language.

You have not paid for Warband.
There is no legal conflict between you buying a game and being banned from privately owned server anyway.
Private server =/= private games. The "private" is a reference to ownership.

If you want to waste all your money on a lawyer to try prove you have been wronged because you do not like private servers then good luck cause your sure as hell gonna need it!

PS I am trying for server files too. I sent Armagan a PM 2 days ago, I am still waiting patiently. I hope I do not wait 2 weeks for no reply :sad:

MaHuD said:
A 'private' server does not mean 'a closed server'

hum ... depends which server  :mrgreen:

(the boh's server is permantly closed (need password))

BTW, it's a special server ? or just a clan who don't want people on their server ?

ScientiaExcelsa said:
NeuD.ef said:
If it is private server Spanky, why it in the list of servers of game for which I have paid? Payment of licence MnB and key check in the betta-test Warband the publisher guarantees to me, as to the buyer, certain rights. Including to play those servers which appear in the list of the paid variant of game. Therefore, now we have a case which further, in the presence of the paid release варбанда, can lead to legal conflicts between users and publishers.
I advise to developers and publishers attentively to study this point in question. I would not like to buy game which will control any there spanky on the server. We will present that after release such there will be a ten and more. What then? And then I will simply access to the lawyer and I will make the claim to the publisher of game.

Besides the private server should be with the password for its independent private games.
Well both the behaviour of this administrator and its answers in a subject show bad human qualities.

Spanky has no admin powers on other servers, only on those he owns and operates.  Furthermore, he has a right to ban you from those servers at any time he sees fit.  Furthermore again, you have no "right" to access any available servers.  Beta testing is a privelege granted by Taleworlds.  Your ownership of the vanilla game has no bearing here.

Present the same situation after release WARBAND.

Regarding this thread:
kaneklapqo6.gif

:wink:

On a serious note, in general it is considered proper ettiquete to follow the rules of a server owner/admin. It works this way in every single onilne game, you as a player have no specific rights to play on a specific sever. Paying for the game does not give you any rights to any servers, the power rests with whoever owns or admins the server.

Reading Spanky's post it seems like you failed to heed his warning on how he runs his server...

In the end this should have been resolved via the private message system.

Respectfully,
Ulf

NeuD.ef said:
ScientiaExcelsa said:
NeuD.ef said:
If it is private server Spanky, why it in the list of servers of game for which I have paid? Payment of licence MnB and key check in the betta-test Warband the publisher guarantees to me, as to the buyer, certain rights. Including to play those servers which appear in the list of the paid variant of game. Therefore, now we have a case which further, in the presence of the paid release варбанда, can lead to legal conflicts between users and publishers.
I advise to developers and publishers attentively to study this point in question. I would not like to buy game which will control any there spanky on the server. We will present that after release such there will be a ten and more. What then? And then I will simply access to the lawyer and I will make the claim to the publisher of game.

Besides the private server should be with the password for its independent private games.
Well both the behaviour of this administrator and its answers in a subject show bad human qualities.

Spanky has no admin powers on other servers, only on those he owns and operates.  Furthermore, he has a right to ban you from those servers at any time he sees fit.  Furthermore again, you have no "right" to access any available servers.  Beta testing is a privelege granted by Taleworlds.  Your ownership of the vanilla game has no bearing here.

There'll be duel servers where people have to duel. More people will populate servers so such problems will be rare. It's Spankys server he can do what he wants - Don't follow his rules you'll be banned

Queen Pinky said:
NeuD.ef said:
ScientiaExcelsa said:
NeuD.ef said:

There'll be duel servers where people have to duel. More people will populate servers so such problems will be rare. It's Spankys server he can do what he wants - Don't follow his rules you'll be banned

i rly dont have any rules on my server and i dont want to have any rules... but people beeing so evil towards me and trying to ban the admin repeatedly = you will get banned for beeing a idiot

If people try to kick/ban me off of servers, I start laughing... And ifthe poll succeeds I laugh even harder.
I don't see any harm done.

MaHuD said:
If people try to kick/ban me off of servers, I start laughing... And ifthe poll succeeds I laugh even harder.
I don't see any harm done.

you know their beaviour is not right, if they try to ban me, they will try to ban others.... i dont want people who come to my server to have fun beeing banned constantly by a group of hijackers.

Yes!
Why are all people responding like this, if you look at the title people can see that he just wants a Yes/No. Also sorry Spanky hehe :grin:.

Arch3r said:
Yes!
Why are all people responding like this, if you look at the title people can see that he just wants a Yes/No. Also sorry Spanky hehe :grin:.

Haha :smile: well well - no offense taken i know you hate me since before :wink: for beeing better then you... i can understand the feeling of beeing at the bottom of the socialchain :razz:

Spanky89 said:
and EU_beaver is hosted on my server

I started a Deathmatch Server simpley to play deathmatch, i enter the game, people are constantly telling me its a duel server. I again ask them politly its not a DUEL server and people are allowed to play as they wish.

Insted they start 3 polls against me? To Ban me on my own freaking server where i have clearly told them its not a duel server... my paticents ran out after 15 min of flaming against me, trying to ban me, beeing so unpolite after i again and again told them that hijacking servers and then banning people who wish to play deathmatch is NOT OKAY.... they are allowed to duel on a deathmatch server, but people interupting their duels can not be banned or should be

in the end i simpley boiled over against their stupid childish behaviour... i personaly hate duel nazis hijacking servers... but i stod out against 3 polls and tons of flaming against me... i hosting a server for free helping commnity out and this is what they give me? No respect hijacking my server?

I have only given out 1 ban past 2 months and that was against "HITLER"... this time i gave out 4 bans... these beeing my only 5 bans in past few months.. i personaly hate bans/kicks but i had no choice against these idiots.

I dont have to explain myself but still am :p

CRY more idiots.. if you ever getonto my server its ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban for life for you **** idiots... noones ever pissed me off like that before.

/Spanky - the one that banned your group

So it was actually you, then? Might be wise to log in under your real name, because any idiot with bad English (:razz:) can claim he's you even under a different name. It's not surprising they didn't believe you were you if you were playing as BLACK11111. :???: They're not really idiots, they simply couldn't know you were who you said you were. Ofcourse, the thread-starter here IS being an idiot.

We were definitely at fault there. I thought you were joking when you said you were spanky  :lol:, guess i was wrong when there was the word ' you were banned from this server' thing after crashing.

well enough said, lets close this thread and sort this out in the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom