Admin abuse in east asia server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There is no difference, they're both based on subjective preferences. Who am I to say if Winnie the Pooh is offensive to some chinese people or not, in the same way that racism is offensive to some, e.g, western people? When you start creating arbitrary rules centered on expression, as is the case in both cases, it actively enables the other. There is no functional difference.

I do not possess the patience or the vocabulary to call you an idiot in more polite terms. You are an idiot. Im sorry

I do not possess the patience or the vocabulary to call you an idiot in more polite terms. You are an idiot. Im sorry
Offense is subjective, therefore any censorship of simple opinions is either all good or all bad. If you can't wrap your head around that, and your only solution is to call me an idiot when you run out of ****ty arguments; that reflects more on your intellect than mine. Thanks for arguing.

Offense is subjective, therefore any censorship of simple opinions is either all good or all bad. If you can't wrap your head around that, and your only solution is to call me an idiot when you run out of ****ty arguments; that reflects more on your intellect than mine. Thanks for arguing.

If you seriously cannot see the difference between racism and government ordered censorship we are not even having an argument.

You are trying to be all philosophical and big brained and you dont even realize you are unironically saying that trying to limit edgy racism on the internet somehow leads to state mandated propaganda. Take a step back and realize what youre soapboxing actually entails.

Even if what your are saying made sense it would still be wrong. I can get on any Bannerlord server and say any racist or sexist or nationalistic thing I want. There is no censorship on any other server. Your entire argument is that censorship in some places leads to censorship in other places, but there is no censorship happening anywhere at Taleworlds except on the East Asian server.

Very interesting.
If a person goes to a place full of Chinese players with Chinese characters and shouts Communist Party pneumonia, shouldn't he be ban? How dare you not scold black people for being so free of speech?
From the player's point of view, it's reasonable and legal to deal with this. Those racist comments seriously disrupt the order of the server.
At present, the coronavirus is spreading all over the world. people of sound mind are mourning the angel in white. Some orphans without parents use the name of the virus to disturb the server players.
Besides, A man of sound mind can't be ban once in his life.

What's more interesting is that "abcd6723" is a Chinese,The man is Trying to confuse and lead international players to revile his country(y)
And the "abcd6723" even wants to rationalize cheating programs on servers in East Asia without supervision and management,Make it easier for them to sell multiplayer cheating programs.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess the next step is acussing Taleworlds is controled by Chinese communist party, seriously? The thread you post is a process for player to report any thing that related to damaging the game community, include terrorism, racism, sexism. EVERYONE have their tolerence in terms of so called freedom of speech. Since the begin of beta testing, there are dozen of people come to East Asia server, they don't play at all, but keep insulting Chinese and teamkill players, they are damaging the community, not part of it. Tell me, is there any political topic been discussed in European server? Such topic is kind of daily manner in East Asian Server,
And those people should, and must get banned.

If that is totalitarian for you, then don't play in East Asian server. And I don't think such political manner will become total part of your life. Chinese player are innocent, they just want to play the game as well as you do, they also paid those money and bought a decent computer. They have no difference with you. Such role is already a norm in China, and I guess your life won't end without so called freedom in bannerlord.

YOU KNOW WHAT, BANNERLORD IS A GAME. If you want to express yourself, go to facebook or twitter. Or raise your dragon banner and march toward Beijing, I don't care.

BTW, the server is managed by Chinese Community thread, not NetEase (Yet). And do be aware that the guy who post this thread is called "abcd6723" typically troll name :smile:

Aaaand the Chinese have invaded the thread to try and explain why Chinese Censorship is ok. Please just give them their own separate server so that Korean/Japanese/The rest of Asia can join the rest of the free world in playing the game normally.

If you seriously cannot see the difference between racism and government ordered censorship
Okay, I'll take the time to explain this to you as if you were a 5 year old:
Not everyone is offended by the same thing, and the level to which they are offended by those things differs, because different people have different perspectives, as they aren't the same person. Other people have a different perspective on what is or isn't acceptible, and groups have different average perspectives on what is or isn't acceptable, and this is often the result of cultural and historical differences. Thus, it doesn't matter who is doing the censoring, or on what server: there is no functional difference between getting banned for saying a naughty word that some people disagree with, and getting banned for having a Winnie the Pooh avatar that some people disagree with. They're just as banned, and the censorship is just as abhorrent.

You are trying to be all philosophical and big brained and you dont even realize you are unironically saying that trying to limit edgy racism on the internet somehow leads to state mandated propaganda.
I didn't say it leads to it, merely that the existence of one form of censorship, which is based on arbitrary subjectivity; creates a conundrum in which other forms can be acceptable, if any level of consistency is to be applied. If someone is offended by a Winnie the Pooh avatar, and that is considered in poor taste to the same extent that a naughty word is considered in bad taste in another place; why is one bad and the other good? Banned is banned, and getting banned for one subjective slight is no different to another, which ultimately means the source of said bans is utterly irrelevant in function.

I can get on any Bannerlord server and say any racist or sexist or nationalistic thing I want.
Yes, and you will be banned. There was someone talking about how they were banned for "Borderline racist behaviour", which let's be honest: if he was being racist, he would've been banned for racism. But he wasn't. It was "borderline". Whatever the **** that even means. So, if what you're saying is that you can say whatever racist thing you want in a Bannerlord server without administrators stepping in: you're 100% ****ing wrong.

Oh, I guess the next step is acussing Taleworlds is controled by Chinese communist party, seriously?
You either do what the CCP says, or you may not be able to sell your product in China, which is the largest market on earth. "controlled" isn't the way I put it, but plenty of companies, such as Blizzard, bend over backwards to Chinese censors because they're profit-driven cowards. If companies are making creative decisions based purely on fitting in with the over the top interference by the Chinese government, then the Chinese government is exercising indirect control over the entire creative process.

Oh, I guess the next step is acussing Taleworlds is controled by Chinese communist party, seriously? The thread you post is a process for player to report any thing that related to damaging the game community, include terrorism, racism, sexism. EVERYONE have their tolerence in terms of so called freedom of speech. Since the begin of beta testing, there are dozen of people come to East Asia server, they don't play at all, but keep insulting Chinese and teamkill players, they are damaging the community, not part of it. Tell me, is there any political topic been discussed in European server? Such topic is kind of daily manner in East Asian Server,
And those people should, and must get banned.

If that is totalitarian for you, then don't play in East Asian server. And I don't think such political manner will become total part of your life. Chinese player are innocent, they just want to play the game as well as you do, they also paid those money and bought a decent computer. They have no difference with you. Such role is already a norm in China, and I guess your life won't end without so called freedom in bannerlord.

YOU KNOW WHAT, BANNERLORD IS A GAME. If you want to express yourself, go to facebook or twitter. Or raise your dragon banner and march toward Beijing, I don't care.

BTW, the server is managed by Chinese Community thread, not NetEase (Yet). And do be aware that the guy who post this thread is called "abcd6723" typically troll name :smile:

He explained it better than I do. Chinese are so used to censor and are now calling it a norm. They also think that everyone in east asia should complie to their rule and their unique definition for terrorism, racism.

And he also mentioned something about insulting China. If this is not censorship, I don't know what is.

I am sure that more Chinese are on their way. Also laughing at my Id won't do u any good.

Last edited:
No, you're the one intentionally missing the point. Censorship is censorship. It doesn't matter if the servers are chinese or not. You talk about "dictatorship policies", as though that means anything. I find any kind of censorship disgusting, personally, and this is no different. The difference is that at least I have some kind of intellectual consistancy and realize that the chinese admins censoring things based on subjective preference is no different than anyone else censoring anything else(in a game chat) based on any other subjective preference. There is 0 difference, except the fact that you happen to support one and oppose the other.

I have the same take as you in those situations. Censorship is censorship no matter what. It always do bad instead of good. If there is racism or whatever else censoring will never help, it will only hide the truth. See how Trump got elected even tho each ****ing websites where banning or censoring people about it... like all the media did not see it coming because they got biased by their own censorship and echochamber.
**** any sencorship TBH.

Last edited:
Yes, and you will be banned. There was someone talking about how they were banned for "Borderline racist behaviour", which let's be honest: if he was being racist, he would've been banned for racism. But he wasn't. It was "borderline". Whatever the **** that even means. So, if what you're saying is that you can say whatever racist thing you want in a Bannerlord server without administrators stepping in: you're 100% ****ing wrong.

Servers have no dedicated admins. The only way to get people banned is to report them to TW after the fact, with the exception of the East Asian servers, which are for some reason being managed by a chinese group.
I didn't say it leads to it, merely that the existence of one form of censorship, which is based on arbitrary subjectivity; creates a conundrum in which other forms can be acceptable,

This is literally an if-then statement.
An if-then statement is when one event LEADS to another. How am I supposed to take you or your argument seriously when you say stuff like this.

Servers have no dedicated admins. The only way to get people banned is to report them to TW after the fact, with the exception of the East Asian servers, which are for some reason being managed by a chinese group.
Since the begining of BETA, some people keep abuse Chinese player in East Asia Server. Let me show you some example
https://i.postimg.cc/WzxZHztp/51-2-YGP9-U6-Z9-FD22-KZ9-JH.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Gt4YKGLS/9-B5-TV8-D6-ILP-P-YP1-Q-Z-G.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Hs7X7wPr/A-NJZ-GGUV2-MWHC-CV-PN.png

https://i.postimg.cc/xjZLCxgr/PN3-ZQ-VQNZKLZ-4-UTN7-BH.png

The thead that guy post is a reporting process. This is very very strick process and very few people get banned from it. If you are a random player who just want to play the game, I don't think you will get banned because you are non-chinese or what so ever.

Ok. I'd disagree that it makes any difference whether or not the admin is in the game. People still get banned either way, for chat related activity, which is what I'm talking about.

This is literally an if-then statement.
An if-then statement is when one event LEADS to another. How am I supposed to take you or your argument seriously when you say stuff like this.
What you're referring to is a Slippery Slope logical fallacy. Namely that a person says one thing leads to another, when it may not. As I have said, in the post you're responding to, that I am not saying that one form of censorship inevitably leads to any other particular form. But there's a reason why precedent is so important in legal systems. If you create an environment where one kind of censorship is acceptable, than it makes other forms of censorship acceptable as well, especially if the censors are making any attempt to be consistent. If you can create a justification for one kind of censorship, and if said censorship is based on pure subjectivity(in this case it is); the result is that you have automatically created the justification for all other forms of censorship based on subjectivity.

Since the begining of BETA, some people keep abuse Chinese player in East Asia Server. Let me show you some example

The thead that guy post is a reporting process. This is very very strick process and very few people get banned from it. If you are a random player who just want to play the game, I don't think you will get banned because you are non-chinese or what so ever.

I've been called a "white pig" by Asians on several occasions. Who cares?

Also what does this have to do with people getting banned for disagreeing with the Chinese Communist Party and it's policy, and not anything specifically related to anti-Chinese racism? There's a difference between despising a totalitarian state, and despising the people that live under it.

Last edited:
Ok. I'd disagree that it makes any difference whether or not the admin is in the game. People still get banned either way, for chat related activity, which is what I'm talking about.

What you're referring to is a Slippery Slope logical fallacy. Namely that a person says one thing leads to another, when it may not. As I have said, in the post you're responding to, that I am not saying that one form of censorship inevitably leads to any other particular form. But there's a reason why precedent is so important in legal systems. If you create an environment where one kind of censorship is acceptable, than it makes other forms of censorship acceptable as well, especially if the censors are making any attempt to be consistent. If you can create a justification for one kind of censorship, and if said censorship is based on pure subjectivity(in this case it is); the result is that you have automatically created the justification for all other forms of censorship based on subjectivity.
Let me show you example

Do you get banned if you are really a M&B player? They are trolls who don't play the game, but just stand in random coner and talk those bull****, which hurt everyone's feeling. There are also dozen of Australian players in East Asian Server, they are still fine and never get banned.
When you are busy on taking skull, do you still have time to talk those thing in the game? Don't forget, Bannerlord is a game. If you want to express yourself, please go to twitter.

Firstly, toxicity is a norm in video games, u cant perm ban people just because they said some bad stuff for once.

Secondly, those images are cropped, we cannot tell why those players were saying it. Maybe they were insulted by Chinese first so they striked back

Thirdly, ur so call strict process lacks transparency and is heavily Chinese biased. No players from other east asia countries could take part in it.

This pretty much tells the story when this Chinese believes that saying "#****china" in chat should be banned. This is more serious than I thought.

The fact that Chinese admins hv no restrictions for their power is highly problematic. Censorship is not ok.

Firstly, toxicity is a norm in video games, u cant perm ban people just because they said some bad stuff.

Secondly, those images are cropped, we cannot tell why those players were saying it. Maybe they were insulted by Chinese first so they striked back

Thirdly, ur so call strict process lacks transparency and is heavily Chinese biased. No players from other east asia countries could take part in it.

This pretty tells the story when Chinese believe that saying #****china in chat should be banned.
This is more serious than I thought.

The fact that Chinese admins hv no restrictions for their power is highly problematic.
This is bannerlord, if you want to express yourself, go to twitter, facebook, snapchat. But when you are in game, do play the game. We are here to enjoy the game, nothing else

If you want to express yourself, please go to twitter.
This right here is one of the worst arguments relating to censorship advocacy. The people on the server are people, not bots. The people on it, and the server itself, doesn't exist in a vacuum. I would agree that a game server is probably the wrong place to talk about such things, but preventing people from voicing their honest opinions in a chat is despicable, especially with how social interaction mechanisms work relating to society as a whole.

This is bannerlord, if you want to express yourself, go to twitter, facebook, snapchat. But when you are in game, do play the game. We are here to enjoy the game, nothing else

See, Chinese mentality in a nutshell. "U can't sad bad things about China in our server or get banned." They are forcing the east asia player base to complie, shut up and play the damn game.

Chinese should understand that people are allowed to express themselves in various platforms, including video games.

Oh and I am pretty sure that I can **** China on Twitter or Facebook only because China doesn't own them.

There are some people who use the political ID for the purpose of making this game disappear in China, and their purpose is very sinister. They themselves choose a wicked name and then report it to the relevant Chinese authorities, in order to block the game, as evidenced by the ban of Animal Forest. Thus, I hope that the official can release the service pack as soon as possible based on which such things can be avoided. Therefore, this measure is good for everyone.

There are some people who use the political ID for the purpose of making this game disappear in China, and their purpose is very sinister. They themselves choose a wicked name and then report it to the relevant Chinese authorities, in order to block the game, as evidenced by the ban of Animal Forest. Thus, I hope that the official can release the service pack as soon as possible based on which such things can be avoided. Therefore, this measure is good for everyone.

Wow, Chinese admin are suppressing others freedom to express themselves just to keep the game running in China. This is very sinister and selfish.

Also, Chinese should be blaming their sinsiter government /authorities as they are responsible for banning games, not players who expressed their political agenda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom