MP Additional Information in history.json

Users who are viewing this thread

Volv

Sergeant at Arms
We are working on our clan results database which will download the results from the history.json file and process them on our website in the form of statistics.

I would like to ask if it's possible for this file to contain additional information about the score (and maybe about the number of obtained MVPs)? At this point, we can download information about kills, assists and deaths, and we would have to either download the rest from the screenshot (which we are doing at the moment) or enter it manually.

@Callum @Dejan Could you answer on that or tag another Dev responsible for a such thing? Thanks :iamamoron:!

I would like to ask if it's possible for this file to contain additional information about the score (and maybe about the number of obtained MVPs)? At this point, we can download information about kills, assists and deaths, and we would have to either download the rest from the screenshot (which we are doing at the moment) or enter it manually.
There are no plans to expand on the currently included data. With MP modding support, you'll be able to create custom servers and add custom systems to save any data you may need. I realize that might be different from what you're requesting (if I understood you right) but hope it helps to some extent.

Thank you for your answer. Since we gather data from training and tournament matches which take place on your official servers (skirmish and clan matches), MP modding support won't help with that.

Back
Top Bottom