Adding own armor to game

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Im beginner in moding M&B Warband so I dont know everything and have couple of problems.
First of all is I created my own boots armor and I add them to game but there they are invisible on legs because they are away from my character turned into some type of flat image, I through probem is because my boots dont have animation like man_cheer, man_walk, ani_twohanded, death, anim_horse, man_cheer, man_cheer.
If this is the problem please tell me how add animation to my boots, if this is not the problem please tell me what should I do to fixed my boots, this is my first armor I created and I through it will be same simple ass adding weapons.

I working with Morgh's Editor v1.50, Open BRF, Gimp 2,10,32, Wings 3D (x64) 2.2.9

Sorry if I put this ask in wrong place or something Im new here.

Follow some tutorials on general modding and 3D meshes; I am sure you will sort it out on your own once you have grasped the basics.
Thanks for answer.

I watched all tutorials what are truly helpful, that why I know how to create weapon's and troop's and how put them into game.
With my boots I created is that problem there is 0 videos about create armor's, only about changing texture's and statistics so I don't even know where I do mistake.

Upvote 0
Also, using the ModSys will give you an advantage over the Morgh's Editor.
I tried Module System but it doesn't work on my laptop, also Morgh's is more friendly than ModSys because I don't have to write in code everything I want to change.
I know it's gives more options and with that I can change m&b into totally different game but I don't need that, I just need simple tool to do simple things.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom