Resolved Scene Editor Adding Corpse or dead body prefabs in scene editor crashes mod tools

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

NLCRich

Squire
Hello, attempting to add the dead_body or either of the two corpse prefabs in the scene editor will cause the editor to crash. I sent a crash report up with the built in tool.

Note: only mods I have are just basic shell mods created by the scene editor "create new module" feature. Each one just has one scene in it that I am working on and that's it.

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? It is nearly impossible for us to reproduce most of the editor crashes. With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Hi Marda,

Yes, the issue still occurs. This one for the dead_body prefab, it seems just clicking on it is enough to cause the crash, you don't even have to place it. Here is the crash identifier:

KAcJW.png

Back
Top Bottom