Added textures but now i have a different loading screen and maybe more..help

Users who are viewing this thread

Ive been playing with the BRF editor and jordans item editor today,i wanted to add some color to the mod im currently playing which is native expansion.

I`ll explain whats wrong and then ill explain what i did to get into this position.

I got everything how i want it,i have new weapons/armours/horses and plenty of colour in my game,the problem i have is now i have the load screens from the mod that i took the items from and im not sure  but also it seems the music has changed alittle but that might just be me.

It has also added new faces on character creation and extra banners this isnt a problem im happy with this.

What i did to get in this position.

This is my first attempt at messing about with games like this and as always ive jumped straight in head first.

I found the items i wanted using the BRF editor to view them i then went to the mod with the items i wanted and transfered the file into native expantion resources and then after reading the module.ini file i then added the line so it would read the new resource file.

Then i went back to the BRF editor and loaded the resource file from the native expansion resources folder but everthing was black so i then thought i might need to add textures Here comes the important part i couldnt work out what i needed to copy over to the native expansion textures folder and becuase there was so many i just selected all and copy/pasted them all into the native expansion folder.

Thats about it really,i know what ive done wrong(i probly shouldnt have copy pasted the whole folder over) but i cant work out how to fix it as im pretty much winging all this,the game has the items i want but as ive been playing the older mod im kinda bored of the load screens and was enjoying the original native ones.

If you need any other info just ask.

Yeah i know this now but at the time i just wanted to get it working and test out the new items  :razz:

Its ok now though ive gotten used to it as the new items in game bring more to the game than a few loading screens take away.

Back
Top Bottom