SP - General Add Ways to Lose Renown - Limit the Number of Tier 5 and 6 Clans

Users who are viewing this thread

You also get renown for any clan member winning the tournament. So by you're system, if 3 of my companions participate, I lose 9 from them and then gain 6. And if you CANT lose any from them, then I'll just do a few bandit hideouts allowing them to level up their combat skills, and then just have them do the tournaments since they can only gain renown and not lose it like me. It's just a bad idea.
We are talking about making the ai loose renown.
English is my second language. First you mention you loose from companion and then you write you can´t loose from them. It confuses me.

It do think that it sounds right with loosing renown in tournaments. And the idea can be played with. Maybe work for clanleaders? Gaining renown for the player is just too easy. Especially with the perk.

We are talking about making the ai loose renown.
English is my second language. First you mention you loose from companion and then you write you can´t loose from them. It confuses me.

It do think that it sounds right with loosing renown in tournaments. And the idea can be played with. Maybe work for clanleaders? Gaining renown for the player is just too easy. Especially with the perk.
I was saying that if you are suggesting losing renown only a applies to the player, then you could just cheat gains with the companions. Losing renown from tournaments, if you do, should not be nearly as high as gaining, as one person wins and 15 lose.

If we are talking about a completely different system, I’m down with that. But losing in the last round shouldn’t impact like losing in the first round. If anything, second place should still yield positive gain. But then again, losing a battle where you inflicted more casualties on the enemy then they on you should also give you both influence and renown still.

I’m not sure why they change the perk to give renown over influence in charm. It was only a silly feature when you were a mercenary. The perk should have been changed to only work when fully apart of a Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom