SP - General Add two handed battle hammers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Was expecting some battle hammers , but there are so few and only one handed (i am not counting the wooden two handed) would be nice to have some more variations.

I think they are planned? Why wouldn't they be? But still I like the idea. And if they are not planned they should be put in.

+1

isnt there a crafting option for them in the smithy? i havent exactly looked at em tho
At the moment there is no - Hammer type weapons. (there are some alternatives but this is not what i wanted)
Here is what is in the smitty.
Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2020-04-14-14-33-35-12.png

Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2020-04-14-14-36-10-96.png

Mount-Blade-II-Bannerlord-Screenshot-2020-04-14-14-36-14-59.png

And here is what i have in mind. (for onehanded/two handed battle hammers)

570e1c66ee9be360e173e5b3e821f930.jpg

hongqi-zhang-final.jpg

Robert-Over-Dead-Rhaegar-Targaryen.jpg

a_guy_called_hammer___dnd_character_by_noiprox-d6li4t7.jpg

310SPj4lI5L._AC_.jpg

02bf7b356ed8d9d564193b6ef13cf366.png

4cd849ca2b98fc7e483ce77051d3e73a.jpg

weapon-drawing-war-hammer-6.png

ef0604c62e1f0ccb33f7ea0dd6266d97.png

No fantasy jobbies for me thanks, but I do love a good historical one. Maybe the devs haven't added them due to the time setting, weren't they developed later during the times of plate armour?

No fantasy jobbies for me thanks, but I do love a good historical one. Maybe the devs haven't added them due to the time setting, weren't they developed later during the times of plate armour?
Hope this is not the reason. (i don't think the game needs to be historical direct on armor-weapons type , ye plate armors and battle hammers were invented later, but sill is it an enough reason not to add them? (at least for player only) )

The no-plate no-need-for-battlehammer argument is kinda valid from a certain point of view.
I am not sure if this will be a vanilla thing.

But hey, we all know what will happen latest when the modding tools are out. ?

The no-plate no-need-for-battlehammer argument is kinda valid from a certain point of view.
I am not sure if this will be a vanilla thing.

But hey, we all know what will happen latest when the modding tools are out. ?
Eh.. to bad there is 1 more year to wait for modding tools.

Back
Top Bottom