• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Add strange set (samurai set) to the game or armor with samurai characteristics.

Users who are viewing this thread

RNGregory

Recruit
Hi,
please add some sort of variation of this set to the game as a hidden unique item (easter agg). Surely a noticible group of peole enjoyed the cosmetics of the strange armor in Warband. Or better yet add armor that has samurai characteristics. Imagine it with the graphics now.

Sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

vonbalt

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&B
Yeah that was a cool easter egg, i remember the first time i found it randomly exploring a city in M&B classic i was trilled, kept that sword for the entire playthrough then found more about it in the forums and proceeded to hunt the rest of the set.

RNGregory

Recruit
Sounds like exactly my playthrough. It was kind of a trophy to me and I carried it to every battle lmao.

Gundabad

Veteran
Sadly, a lot of the humor/charm that was in WB is lost with Bannerlord and this is another example of that imo.

Top Bottom