Add looter skills to all factions in Team Deathmatch and Siege mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Team deathmatch, and siege as the main mode of entertainment of the game, should let the players are more likely to use senior soldiers to play, have no money rather than use the advanced weapon, can only continue to use low-level soldiers, now only Mr Valandia and Khuzait the two countries' low-level soldiers have looter skills, more and more players tend to use these two countries especially in Valandia, Because there is almost unlimited use of advanced pawns in these two factions, while the opposite faction has only a bunch of lower pawns, the balance of team deathmatch and siege mode has completely broken down due to this disparity

You kinda need to attempt to go for 1 ranged assist, 1 ranged kill, 1 melee kill and 1 melee assist to get the ball rolling.
Most players use the lowest > > > the best life can get even lower 150 dinars, and using valandia and libraries need only to pick up a weapon saite farmers can easily obtain 200 or more, resulting in valandia and library saite the two camps of players can almost unlimited use of advanced arms raised, The rest of the faction can only reuse garbage units for useless resistance, almost every game has Valandia, and the chance for other nations to appear is greatly reduced

Looter perk is definitely OP in siege and TDM. Vlandia and Kuzait have all high-tier troops after the first wave because of it

Looter perk is definitely OP in siege and TDM. Vlandia and Kuzait have all high-tier troops after the first wave because of it
I feel like Khuzait could use a bit of a rework, cuz i've also played my fair share of games where Khuzait can get steamrolled to the point where the only way to play them is "die as rabble, spawn as lancer, repeat". The Cavalry price nerf really only extended the time it takes to spawn as a lancer without actually making other units appear as a more attractive option. But as some people have mentioned, balancing around TDM might not be the most productive thing to do.

And quite frankly, I do not trust TaleWorlds at all with choosing what units should get the looter perk considering their love for archer spam.

Back
Top Bottom