+ADD in MOD - New Ideas for New Mission & quests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mission to find and kill a group of lost warriors, but when you come to them to kill you have to choose - 1 kill them make the mission from lord, 2 let them live but you will be a captain for them, Start quest - 1mission - find a destroyed castel or house where they can go to live & repair it for them, 2 mission - Give them some supplies/provisons for 30 , 3 mission -give them some weapons 10-30, 4 missions - give them 10-30 armor (helment, etc...), 5- mission horse 10-30, 6- mission 50.000 gold to make theyr sodality (/братство, община, товарищество) - After this you can hire soldiers from their brotherhood.(only hero can) like in fire and ice - impeccable warriors (безупречные) but whey will have a captain that you can some times pay and he will follow you to help in battel! like a good frien!

or

If find a hideт castel destroyed - with optional fraction that was lost (create new) and you have a quest to creat them and to become teir king! after you creat this, Mission can be more that 10, money, warriors, supplies, weapon, iron, wood, etc... i can help to make some missions for this, how to have a castel, 2 options, 1- options after you make this castel you have warriors, hire warriors from castel (have a king room with box etc...), but you choose to not creat a fraction till you whant!(you can't trade & don't have money from rent), and option 2 creat new fraction where you are a king. (+ all posibilities)

Some Cool mission & idea (sorry for bad English)
1- Mission- Find in tavern a warrior that can show you where live a cool warrior, if you can defeat him in duel - he will go to your party - this warrior have final level! pay and i will show you where is this warrior house.

2-Mission- In tavern - a man whants you to kill a man - it is captain from a warriors hors knight - after you kill in duel this warrior - all his group come to you party!

3- Mission - In Tavern from a women - she whants you to help to save her children- when you go to help you anderstand that it is an ambush - you kill them if you could or go to robbed !

4- Mission - a women from tavern whants you to help her to save her father master in armor and sword, his house was destroyed by One of a Lord from a fraction! an he was captured by bandits to make weapon for them, 1 mission you save him from robbers, 2 mission quest - restor his house (after you restor caster it will come a big group of robbers) 3 mission quest - to defeat the lord in Duel and after he loose he is bad and will attack heroes, hero will defeat his army and go to his King and say what he done, king will say that it will not be in future, 4 mission quest - if you whant to make some swords or something else you can find iron or wood and come to master and he will make you for free a weapon! 5- after you take weapon master say you that you can help to him  to start his shop, and he will give some money if you find iron for him, like a good business you can go to him and give iron, after time hi give you 10 sword.! and a box(Сундук) where you can put you weapon! when you don/t have so much place in inventory a good box will be a big+!

5-Mission - in tavern you find a strange man - talk to you about their problems with ship and whants you to help him to repair his ship, and he will help you to travel to see for free - like you personal ship with crew! (money+wood+destroy a group of bandits that atack them!)

I have more idea for new quest and missions that are intresting to make, for some skills or weapon or ships, or horse and ... but i don't know how to make it, i need some people how can make it in warband... at any mod ..... please if someone is intrasting to make this fings i can write all dialog text in English/Russian/France language... like translation,,, and send more details ///... Thanks write her or contact me - speak ENG/RUS Lang/

Back
Top Bottom