MP Add "Horses Killed" to Player Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Zarthas

Knight at Arms
This game has made me into a monster.

Nothing makes me happier than the satisfying thunk of a throwing spear and the death-scream of a scumbag horse.

I want to know how many of those bastards I've sent to hell.

I'd also like to suggest a PETA badge for 500 horse kills.

Again, NOT horsemen/riders/cavalry, the evil bastards they sit on top of.

This game has made me into a monster.

Nothing makes me happier than the satisfying thunk of a throwing spear and the death-scream of a scumbag horse.

I want to know how many of those bastards I've sent to hell.

I'd also like to suggest a PETA badge for 500 horse kills.

Again, NOT horsemen/riders/cavalry, the evil bastards they sit on top of.
So happy ive finally found someone who openly enjoys the same sinister pastime! Great suggestion ?

Please add horse dmg to stats, it is important for us to know. Would help us get better insight for comparing performances and builds for competitive.

I go out of my way to massacre every horse on the map, even if it means throwing the momentum in an otherwise winning skirmish game. I like to think that by ending their pathetic existence before the map ends, I damn their souls to perpetual hellfire where the walls of this torture chamber reverberate with those disgusting horse whine screams.

When I first started playing the game, I felt bad about attacking the horse and would often consciously aim away from the horse itself. After a while of playing the game, I changed as a man. I will now actively aim at the horse itself rather than the rider, and will hunt down any last stray horse I see. I have also substituted horse meat into my diet as a replacement for inferior forms of protein, and I become more powerful with each bite.

This game has changed the very essence of who I am as a person.

1y3lah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom