Add "Horses Killed" to Player Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Zarthas

Knight
This game has made me into a monster.

Nothing makes me happier than the satisfying thunk of a throwing spear and the death-scream of a scumbag horse.

I want to know how many of those bastards I've sent to hell.

I'd also like to suggest a PETA badge for 500 horse kills.

Again, NOT horsemen/riders/cavalry, the evil bastards they sit on top of.

Sigaretovic

Sergeant at Arms
This game has made me into a monster.

Nothing makes me happier than the satisfying thunk of a throwing spear and the death-scream of a scumbag horse.

I want to know how many of those bastards I've sent to hell.

I'd also like to suggest a PETA badge for 500 horse kills.

Again, NOT horsemen/riders/cavalry, the evil bastards they sit on top of.
So happy ive finally found someone who openly enjoys the same sinister pastime! Great suggestion 😁

-Horris-

Sergeant at Arms
It's literally more difficult to kill a horse in this damn game than it is to kill a player.
I suggest horse kills count for 3 player kills.

# horses matter

Einarcf

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Please add horse dmg to stats, it is important for us to know. Would help us get better insight for comparing performances and builds for competitive.

FearSpear

Sergeant at Arms
I go out of my way to massacre every horse on the map, even if it means throwing the momentum in an otherwise winning skirmish game. I like to think that by ending their pathetic existence before the map ends, I damn their souls to perpetual hellfire where the walls of this torture chamber reverberate with those disgusting horse whine screams.

Mushbeast

Knight
When I first started playing the game, I felt bad about attacking the horse and would often consciously aim away from the horse itself. After a while of playing the game, I changed as a man. I will now actively aim at the horse itself rather than the rider, and will hunt down any last stray horse I see. I have also substituted horse meat into my diet as a replacement for inferior forms of protein, and I become more powerful with each bite.

This game has changed the very essence of who I am as a person.

1y3lah.jpg

galhund

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
#horselivesmatter HAHAHA. Killing a horse with a crossbow right to their head is one of the most satisfying things in the series.

Top Bottom