Suggestion General Add additional Spawn Tags to Arena Master scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Peanut_Brother

Sergeant
Scenario: I am working on a mod that adds different types of NPCs throughout a town. I am looking to add an NPC specifically to the Arena scene, where you speak with the Arena Master. Unfortunately, there are no spawn tags outside of the Arena Master himself and the door so when adding an NPC they just stare at the door or they are on top of the Arena Master.

Suggestion: Could a few basic spawn tags be added to the Arena Master's part of the Arena scene? This would better enable myself and other modders to add modded NPCs to the Arena scene.

Suggestion: Could a few basic spawn tags be added to the Arena Master's part of the Arena scene? This would better enable myself and other modders to add modded NPCs to the Arena scene.
Hey, a tad late but we've discussed your suggestion at the meeting and rejected it - you should be able to implement the desired behaviour yourself via code / adjust the scene.

Scenario: I am working on a mod that adds different types of NPCs throughout a town. I am looking to add an NPC specifically to the Arena scene, where you speak with the Arena Master. Unfortunately, there are no spawn tags outside of the Arena Master himself and the door so when adding an NPC they just stare at the door or they are on top of the Arena Master.

Yo, I could make support for your mod in my mods.
Adding new tag for some spawn points would be easy. (for scenes besides keeps and taverns as they crash at save in moding tools since v1.2.7)

Back
Top Bottom