SP - General Add a SIEGE GEAR set

Users who are viewing this thread

This is something players are asking for years, and TW guys keeps ignoring.
The gear sets and weapon loadouts in open battle and siege battles are radically different.

The "civilian" clothing set is useless feature time and dev power was spent on.

At the very least, please have the decency to add a 3rd gear option, a "siege" gear set, and look at players rejoicing en masse.

As an added bonus, the players will not have to start every siege on a horse standing on a wall, and have to jump down and dismount - it Is immersion breaking and clownfiestish.

Last edited:
I would not like to have yet another equipment tab to keep track on, I already cant bother with the civilian and have never touched it. Imagine needing 2x of a weapon or armour. I've never had trouble with this as I always use the same weapons, no matter if its sword, bow, or spear, but one can always access the inventory before a battle so I think this is a non issue for 90% of players.

However, I would like if we could access inventory in battle regardless of siege or normal field battle, at our spawn, just like in Warband (where our mules & visual items are in Bannerlord in battle).

As for mounted in siege- it's a conscious choice and I like it, for attacking at least. On defense, they could either have player not spawn with horse, alternatively always spawn on the ground. I've never had this issue.

Back
Top Bottom