Solved Activation wont work.

Sethzman

Recruit
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Hello, I just got the game on steam and can't seem to activate it. I tried to do it manually as well but it seems like the sight is down so i can not do it there.

Abius24

Recruit
Best answers
Same here.Can't activate automatically, because "internet problems"(no, I don't have them). Manual activation doesnt work because the site is down

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I was able to activate my game with manual activation. The site is online and working as intended.
Steam build does not ask for activation. Can you confirm that your games are up-to-date and unmodded?

Abius24

Recruit
Best answers
I was able to activate my game with manual activation. The site is online and working as intended.
Steam build does not ask for activation. Can you confirm that your games are up-to-date and unmodded?
When i first launched game, it asked for activation, but not now. Game is ok

Last edited:

nikolajheimdal

Recruit
WF&S
Best answers
I am getting this exact same issue, so here is hoping you guys can help with a resolution.

I've had the game on steam for several years, and recently decided to install it again.

When launching the game via steam, I am prompted for a serial key. When providing the serial key and pressing activate, I get this connection error:

My internet is fine, and I chekced my firewall, and "Mount and Blade: With fire and sword" is allowed through.
The game version is 1.143, and I don't have any mods.

When attempting to access the manual activation page (http://wact.taleworlds.com/manual.php) I get this time out error (potentially identifying information has been blurred):

I have already tried verifying local game files, reinstalling the game, and restarting steam - none of which worked.

Loonboy01

Recruit
Best answers
I am getting this exact same issue, so here is hoping you guys can help with a resolution.

I've had the game on steam for several years, and recently decided to install it again.

When launching the game via steam, I am prompted for a serial key. When providing the serial key and pressing activate, I get this connection error:

My internet is fine, and I chekced my firewall, and "Mount and Blade: With fire and sword" is allowed through.

When attempting to access the manual activation page (http://wact.taleworlds.com/manual.php) I get this time out error (potentially identifying information has been blurred):

I have already tried verifying local game files, reinstalling the game, and restarting steam - none of which worked.
I am having this same exact issue and other steam users are reporting it as well. Only in my case I just purchased the game on steam yesterday.

Abius24

Recruit
Best answers

I just launched the game again after some time and it was ok