Activating shape keys for hand armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

[BRE] Hector

Recruit
Hi,
I'm currently really enjoying modding bannerlord adding armours and what not.
However I've come to a problem with regards to hand armor,
it doesn't want to actually use it's shape keys.
7Od0G.png

(See how the glove is completely flat while the base hands are clenching)

I double checked to make sure there we're actually shape keys on my glove mesh
video evidence of me fiddling with shape keys
So they are still there....

My only guess is that there's gotta be some kind of material flag in the modding tools to allow shape keys to function?

Thanks for reading my question and if anyone has any idea on what to do please feel free to let me know,
Enclave

Hi,
I'm currently really enjoying modding bannerlord adding armours and what not.
However I've come to a problem with regards to hand armor,
it doesn't want to actually use it's shape keys.
7Od0G.png

(See how the glove is completely flat while the base hands are clenching)

I double checked to make sure there we're actually shape keys on my glove mesh
video evidence of me fiddling with shape keys
So they are still there....

My only guess is that there's gotta be some kind of material flag in the modding tools to allow shape keys to function?

Thanks for reading my question and if anyone has any idea on what to do please feel free to let me know,
Enclave
Congratulations on figuring out the shape keys for hand morphs. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who's successfully implemented them yet. We need more official documentation and workflows.
Apart from the standard material skinning flag for rigged armours, I can't see any obvious activator. However, Taleworlds flag a number of bits of information via vertex painted alphas that are very easy to miss without official guidance.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've worked on the facial animations and its the same problem

There is a list of one hundred shape keys in the female face , I've reproduce them on my model an some strange result ...

I can add a face ingame and all the animations are here but just with one mesh (without submeshes "head_female_a.2" for exemple) , or a face is composed from 4 different submeshes I think. Even with apply the shape key to the other submeshes , same result , a big vertex full screen .

I have open a thread on this problem but no answer for now sorry ?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom