Acquiring A Settlement From An Ally

Users who are viewing this thread

gurslak

Recruit
I'm sure this has probably been answered before, but my search-fu is weak and I can't find the answer.

Is there a way to get a fief from a Lord without the means of violence?

A castle near to my city was awarded to another vassal and I'd really like to have it in my possession, before I go rogue if possible.

Not that I am aware of. In order for a fief to change possession it needs to either be captured or to rebel against its liege. (The player can also give away a fief). I am not sure how feasible it is to do the latter without any violence, especially if you are in the same faction (low loyalty leads to rebellion).

It is possible to start a war and let an army conquer it and then attack it, but it may as well not be awarded to you.

I'm sure this has probably been answered before, but my search-fu is weak and I can't find the answer.

Is there a way to get a fief from a Lord without the means of violence?

A castle near to my city was awarded to another vassal and I'd really like to have it in my possession, before I go rogue if possible.
Yes, you can propose a revote on the fief. No promise that it goes to you though.

gHR50.jpg

Revoking a Fief or Proposing Expelling a clan is something that will not work unless you are the Ruler and have influence to burn on a decision.

Trade Skill (300) allows you to barter for Fiefs, but good ****ing luck raising Trade that high.

Back
Top Bottom