Achievements not working.

Users who are viewing this thread

not anymore with Achievement Un(bloc)ker from greatest modder Bloc
what a king

Also can you ask the king if hes going to start dropping some of his previews as playable mods? Hopefully now that we full release he wont have to worry about big code changes that will **** up mods. The community needs him

giphy.gif

what a king

Also can you ask the king if hes going to start dropping some of his previews as playable mods? Hopefully now that we full release he wont have to worry about big code changes that will **** up mods. The community needs him

giphy.gif

TW Devs are hard at work on the mod-blocker-un-blocker-Blocker.... how dare you get achievements without suffering through the unmodded game!
Man, I wanted to post the trace buster buster buster scene from the movie "the big hit" but it has the f word about 20 times in that scene.

Probably legit considering you only need to bypass one function to enable modded achievements

[HarmonyPatch(typeof(AchievementsCampaignBehavior), "CheckIfModulesAreDefault")]
public class ModAchievementEnabler
{
static bool Prefix(ref bool __result)
{
__result = true;
return false;
}
}

Use it in whatever you want

Paradox does something similar, any mod that affects the game balance breaks achievements. I guess Steam achievements are supposed to be for bragging rights and being able to install a mod that makes you start with a machine gun or similar and still get them dilutes that. Also avoids weird mod interactions like getting Man-Eater while playing a male elf in The Last Days of the Third Age.

I hope anyone caught using the mod that allows achievements gets all their achievements wiped clear, permanently locked from acquiring any achievements, their CD Key banned so they cannot have access to updates or MP as if they are playing on a cracked version of the game.

Real. Chat.

III. NOT WORKING
These do not work at the moment, so do not bother.
Entrepreneur. Own a workshop and a caravan at the same time.

Explorer. Visit every settlement in the world in the game.

Lance-a-lot. Kill 500 troops with a couched weapon on horseback.

Mounted Archery. Kill 500 troops with range weapons while on horseback.

What have the Romans ever done for us? Complete all projects in a settlement.
It seems these five are still not working

Have you even read what I quoted? I'm aware of official requirements. But it looks like another bug, since a lot of people have the same issue.
No, like double check because it sometimes reverts or something.

I was playing all week after turning cheat mode off and no achievements. I went through to make sure (through the config file instead of console but I don't think that matters) and it was somehow back on.

Back
Top Bottom