Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Achievements worked at first launch and I received credit tutorial achievements. No credit in other sessions. (Win a tournament and have a caravan and workshop at same time). Others have posted similar comments on achievement guide posted on steam community group

Summary: no credit for achievements on steam
How to Reproduce: play campaign mode
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Achievements worked at first launch and I received credit tutorial achievements. No credit in other sessions. (Win a tournament and have a caravan and workshop at same time). Others have posted similar comments on achievement guide posted on steam community group
You may have your cheats option enabled

I was able to get other achievements and did not enable cheat codes etc. It does seem like other players are effected. If I have time I’m going to start a new game and try to make a run at an achievement without saving/closing the game to see if I can get one to unlock

Thank you for your suggestion though. I want to make a run at beating the campaign but not until I know achievements are working as intended

hello i have similar observations.
I do not have mods and cheat mode is 0.
I did got achivements on 26.10.2022 for tutorial, clearing hideout and Radagos duel win but after that achvments are in the same state. I created banner and nothing. I also should have achevement for 100 butter and beeing first in turnament leaderboard also nothing.
I have no idea what i am missing.

Hey, the achievements for sandbox are disabled by design. This is intended. If you encounter the issue on an unmodded campaign with cheats disabled please let me know.

i am not playing in sandbox mode. Errors are in campaign mode.

tutorial, clear hideout, duel radagos achievements unlocked. No other achievements have unlocked since

Hey, the achievements for sandbox are disabled by design. This is intended. If you encounter the issue on an unmodded campaign with cheats disabled please let me know.
I'm having trouble with achievements. I simply loaded my save and the message "Achievements are disabled" appeared. I've never used mod or cheats and I'm in campaign mode. I've already opened a ticket and emailed support, with my save file attached.

well i got a achievment today but i didnt get others like married a widow or craft a t6 sword or have a caravan and workshop at the same time. Are these achievments known to have issues or what else could be the problem? I play the campain without any cheats and mods

Same Problem here, no cheats enabled, day 704 of campaign, achievements were working.
Not sure if relevant: no singleplayer mods, but I tried installing Crpg recently with steam workshop (multiplayer mod). I tried uninstalling the mod, reinstalling the game, but no change when I load my savegame I get achievement disabled pop-up.

savegame is version 1.0.1.5325

Hey, any kind of mod will alter the game code. It is irrelevant if it is MP or SP mod. And if the achievements are disabled for a campaign they will not be enabled again. Can you try clean install to make sure that this is not an issue related to mods? Please make sure that the cheats are disabled after the installation and create a new campaign and let me know if the acihevements are still disabled.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

I fully reinstalled the game cleanly:
- New games are not displaying " achievement disabled pop-up."
- Reloading my latest savegames still display "achievement disabled pop-up".

If this comes from the previous installation of a mod, is there any way to "clean" the savegame. It seems hard to ruin a singleplayer savegame because I clicked on install on a multiplayer mod through steam workshop. it probably represent more than a hundred hour of gameplay without using any cheat or singleplayer mod.

I have also spent quite a bit of effort to achieve this one, however it not not trigger in steam.

Heartbreaker

Marry the widow of a lord or lady you personally executed.

I have hunted down the current wife of one of the vassals, had her executed, married the widower, and nothing happended. I have saved the game immediately before I killed the wife, and repeated the process several times.

No mods, no cheats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom