Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox Series X
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Foz

Recruit
Summary: Achievements aren't unlocking on the Xbox X version. However, I'm playing sandbox mode. Are they locked when playing this mode? I can't find any source information to state that this is the case. Specifically 'have 100 butter in your inventory'. I have this amount by chance, yet no achievement.

Any help would be fantastic.

It is an intended decision by the team to disable the achievements on Sandbox mode. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Roger that, many thanks.

Could you perhaps place a warning on screen or a notification telling us? We go in to sandbox without any idea that we can't unlock achievements.

Thanks again.

Forwarding this info to the team. Thank you!
Sorry to be a pain, but out of curiosity....

Why CAN'T we unlock achievements in sandbox? I find this more more laid back and let's me create my own path, where as the campaign I feel is telling me where to go and what to do.

Many thanks.

It is an intended decision by the team to disable the achievements on Sandbox mode. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hello! Is the team aware of achievements on Xbox being bugged on campaign as well? I played for hours and didn't get a single achievement. I tried to contact them. I know a ton of people are having the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom