Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

mxwildboy

Recruit
Summary: Hi to all. On my multiplayer, my achievement badges are locked. for example, my captain kills. I have roughly 8k captain kills - however badge preview shows me 10 captain kills and when i click it says badge is not earned yet... same goes for hours played.. i have 200+ hours and it shows the 1 hour badge (this one is locked as well).. all my achievements badges are lock, however i have been playing for years. am i missing anything? thanks!!!
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Will post if needed by support
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3080TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i7 12th gen
RAM: 32gb ddr5
Motherboard: MSI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB SSD

Hey, i have been informed that there was no reset for the achievements etc. The case could be that you have entered a game before the achievements were enabled. Did they unlocked back once you played the game again, or made progress on the achievements?

Can confirm that the badges are not working or are they only intended for Captain and Skirmish mode? Either way the badge for various hours played displays more than 10 hours played, but no badge accessible. Also the level badge is not available. I only played about 4 levels in early access and am now over level ten but I can not select the level 10 badge.
NJN6xoL.png

Last edited:
Hi! i can select the special badges (EA badge and Manhunter) as well as banner lords wins (these work).

however the captain/ hours/ skrimish badges do not show progression. I am assuming that these are only tracked in official servers, however i have put a lot hours/ kills in official servers. so not sure what im missing :/

Hey, this could be caused by the fact that the badge progress is kept seperate for Beta and Live versions. If you play in Beta version the badge progress will be applied to the Beta profile. Have you switched versions lately?

Hey, this could be caused by the fact that the badge progress is kept seperate for Beta and Live versions. If you play in Beta version the badge progress will be applied to the Beta profile. Have you switched versions lately?
I played first in beta and then the main version. I played enough hours in main to at least get the "1 Hour" and "10 Hours" badge.

Nope. It shows 305 hours played in the achievement badge but I can not even get 1 hour badge. Are these achievement locked in certain conditions?

Still unable to equip these badges in the beta mode :s .. Not sure if there is anyway to troubleshoot this

Back
Top Bottom