Account not activating/Activation email not sending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Druidic2

Hey, it's Druidic. I tried to change the primary email from my Yahoo account to my Gmail account to ensure that I'd never be locked out of my account, since I recently re-logged into my old, OLD Yahoo account which was the main for my profile.

However, I've gotten stuck. I'm at the login screen and the site says I need to validate my email before I can login. However, the site is not sending those validation emails to either account, Yahoo or Gmail, and I've waited for a good 2 or 3 hours for one. I've clicked the link to send another email multiple times and none of those times have gotten through. Now, it's this new account under the Yahoo link, and I can't sign into the Gmail forum account.

Is there a site problem or does a moderator have to activate the account manually? I have only found a few threads online about this, and one suggested that a moderator re-activate the account manually. Anything I can do to help the activation process along so I can get my old account back, delete this one, and proceed with my forumeering?  :ohdear:

Thanks in advance!

It might be possible that it's just being slow at sending emails. The other day a PM notification email I got was ~10 hours late.

Other than that, someone with more facts and knowledge might pop by soon.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Until the database issues are fixed, people may experience this problem more and more. In the interim I have manually activated your account.

Nice, thanks Llandy!  :grin:

okay before someone jumps down my throat i do not know how to start a new forum post as i do not use forums, i have an account here but when i try to log into taleworlds website it says "account not activated" if anyone sees this can you please help? i see no way to contact support or anything even remotely of that nature if it even exists. any help would be appreciated as i am and will continue to be a paying customer.

Rayset said:
okay before someone jumps down my throat i do not know how to start a new forum post as i do not use forums, i have an account here but when i try to log into taleworlds website it says "account not activated" if anyone sees this can you please help? i see no way to contact support or anything even remotely of that nature if it even exists. any help would be appreciated as i am and will continue to be a paying customer.
I'll pass this on to the devs in charge of the main website and get back to you.

Rayset said:
OK, they should have this fixed for you now.

Back
Top Bottom