Resolved Access to pastures quest - various issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, you are given peasants regardless of your current party size and size limit. No warning, nothing.
There should be at least a warning when the added peasants make your party exceed the size limit !

Second, you can finish the quest, regardless wether or not you have any peasants in your party or not. Remove ALL peasants from your party and you still can complete the quest !

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below? Additionally, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I put the system specs in my signature..
Using game Version 1.4.1.232572 without any mods

How to Reproduce:
1) Have your party at max capacity.
Find a questgiver that offers the access to pasture quest. Talk and accept the quest.
You will find that your party is now above the max limit by the number of peasants that were given to you in the quest.

2) Remove all of the peasants from your party, you are at max limit again. Travel to the target village and have your interaction with the opposing peasants. They will call you names but the quest is solved and you get the money and the good rep from the quest giver and the bad rep for one of the notables in the target village.

Don't have a save file and didn't find a suitable questgiver.

Back
Top Bottom