Abuser/Troll in MP

Users who are viewing this thread

This guy TerribleRave, is always cheating, and teamkilling. It's getting quite annoying to join a game and just see him sit there in the rock trolling us all with making the game longer. I and i know many others have reported him, maybe he should be banned for a certain time, or indefinitely.

I have just seen a thread closed with a similiar issue earlier today, yet vixory a dev said post it on the forums and send an email. In that thread it was said that the ingame report system would fix it yet, many people have reported him today aswell as yesterday and nothing is changed. so you know here is proof that you need to do something with that ...

I have just seen a thread closed with a similiar issue earlier today, yet vixory a dev said post it on the forums and send an email. In that thread it was said that the ingame report system would fix it yet, many people have reported him today aswell as yesterday and nothing is changed. so you know here is proof that you need to do something with that ...

Hello, reports should always be done through in-game reporting system.
We had a huge amount of reports last a couple of weeks. Combined with rapidly improving our report management dashboard as needs arise, it is taking time. Hopefully things will get better once the initial reports are handled and dashboard can provide what our community team needs.

Hello, reports should always be done through in-game reporting system.
We had a huge amount of reports last a couple of weeks. Combined with rapidly improving our report management dashboard as needs arise, it is taking time. Hopefully things will get better once the initial reports are handled and dashboard can provide what our community team needs.
probs cause every troll/POS who bought the game is trying to kill it so maybe when it's crap like this just ban em. Please.

Last edited:
I'ma revive this thread, the player still does it. He also tries to crash the server by going into glitches and force the AI to route to him, which is the cause of crashes in Captain mode. Reported him MANY times last week and still nothing is being done :grin:

This guy TerribleRave, is always cheating, and teamkilling. It's getting quite annoying to join a game and just see him sit there in the rock trolling us all with making the game longer. I and i know many others have reported him, maybe he should be banned for a certain time, or indefinitely.

I fully support, this moron is already tired of everyone.

hey
TerribleRave destroyed all of me and 11 other players as captain he uses bugmaps and tk he has fun making his own ruin the game for everyone thank you for banishing toxic troll for mount and blade 2

Saw him in 4 captain matches today and in every single one he was toxic enough that most of his team left

Griefing, soloing, going out of bounds and delaying the game. Name a dirty trick and he does it
6QN3R.jpg

Saw him in 4 captain matches today and in every single one he was toxic enough that most of his team left

Griefing, soloing, going out of bounds and delaying the game. Name a dirty trick and he does it
6QN3R.jpg
A sweet permaban will do the trick

This guy is not the only one. There are many trolls who have never been punished and who are still trolling.
Aint wrong there. One even has an account on the forums and trolls here as well without devs/mods doing anything...

Watched a guy on duel just run up and screw up peoples fights aswell. He clearly knew what he was doing, he was just being an ******* because he could. Really need stricter rules.

Back
Top Bottom