Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

I find it interesting that them top players are all suddenly preoccupied by noobies getting kicked and not having fun... Voting system is a main reason, innit?

Its funny cuz the person who created this thread is the one to get pissed at having a bad teammate and loosing casual matches and either leave the game or also votekick the newbie. Hypocrisy at its finest. I agree we need diff mm and this is not sustainable but dont pretend ur better... Players of this game are tryhards.. so are u thats why u stopped playing skirmish

Its funny cuz the person who created this thread is the one to get pissed at having a bad teammate and loosing casual matches and either leave the game or also votekick the newbie. Hypocrisy at its finest. I agree we need diff mm and this is not sustainable but dont pretend ur better... Players of this game are tryhards.. so are u thats why u stopped playing skirmish
I have no idea what any of this has to do with denying people to play the game. "votekick the newbie" what the hell? I have never done that nor have we played in the same match since the votekicking system was implemented. I should report your post for blatantly making **** up to make me look bad.

Do you realize that this post is completely off-topic? Nothing but talking smack about me personally. Didn't know you were such a lowlife.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with denying people to play the game. "votekick the newbie" what the hell? I have never done that nor have we played in the same match since the votekicking system was implemented. I should report your post for blatantly making **** up to make me look bad.

Do you realize that this post is completely off-topic? Nothing but talking smack about me personally. Didn't know you were such a lowlife.
lol... ur ingame rep is ruined go cri in corner? You are being petty now. You are just the kind of player to do that and ive played with you and have heard ur voice reactions and rage, pretend as much as u will you are no better or worse.. I agree with most of ur statements about the issue, tho dont be pretending to hold any moral ground over the rest of the player base

Last edited:
lol... ur ingame rep is ruined go cri in corner? You are being petty now. You are just the kind of player to do that and ive played with you and have heard ur voice reactions and rage, pretend as much as u will you are no better or worse.. I agree with most of ur statements about the issue, tho dont be pretending to hold any moral ground over the rest of the player base
Hey man, I won't respond to this, because it's just a purely personal attack and typing it out probably made you feel really good. I only care about one thing.
or also votekick the newbie.
What did you mean by this? Can you explain this part to me? Because I'm the one who's being petty, but apparently you literally lying out of your ass is a perfectly normal thing to do. Did you see that happening when you were high as a kite? Better lay that stuff off man.

iWk5pU6.png
random dude got kicked in warmup by kw stack xd

Kick voting is now completely out of control, thanks to the customization system. Stacks and tryhards are so hypnotized by coins, they'll now kick everyone who isn't known in some way or another. If Tw ever wanted to make Skirmish more welcoming to new players, well that ship has already sailed long time ago.

Stacks in general are still Nr.1 Problem in this regard.
Every clan is stacking, thats literally the only way ur not getting ganked by other stacks. Everytime I solo queue, I get a team of beginners against a full stack of DM, RM or some other clan. Stacking is not the problem, the fact that anytime u queue u get a **** team is the problem. #RankedMatchMakingWhen?

No reason to get proper personal here. I'm sure Pacemaker would NEVER kick pubs that are going 0-11 :wink:
and in the next game they kicked bottomscoring guy after 3 rounds ahaha, incredible
You really can't take KW serious anymore. Like half of them cry on here about other clans kicking people, yet they kick pubs almost every single round, even before the match starts.
James there is a difference between raging in private discord and kicking noobs. One of the two harms the victim.
I get that you're trying to be a white knight... But u cannot honestly say, that you would never kick a pub, if he's: A| Doing absolute **** and making your team lose >> B| Constantly teamhits and/or trolls or >> C| Is afk or insults you.

You're making it sound like everyone is just kicking people randomly. That may be true in some cases, but you're drastically generalizing here dude.

and in the next game they kicked bottomscoring guy after 3 rounds ahaha, incredible
I mean ofcourse we will kick him when you guys bring +1 player after every game you were 3, then 4 , then 5 stack. Like how do you expect us not to kick him when he goes alone and kills himself with 0 kills and at the end of the match you insult me very nice behaviour. But that's okay I will start bashing your weasel clan from now on.At the very least learn to respect other clan's members as I never said anything to the SGM clan in public.

This thread is the drama lounge of the community it's actually hilarious.

q7xbyus.png

lmao. imagine whining about vote abuse while doing this and complain about other peoples' fault.

q7xbyus.png

lmao. imagine whining about vote abuse while doing this and complain about other peoples' fault.
I agree its an issue i never once said we are not part of it. The resolution here lies not with clans or individuals tho with the game mm. I was clearly going for teh memes there. You might ve done better job reading what ive said:grin: My point is that some ppl pretend to be better than the rest of us and the truth is the community is competitive and toxic were all part of it tho so suit urself koso

Last edited:
I mean ofcourse we will kick him when you guys bring +1 player after every game you were 3, then 4 , then 5 stack. Like how do you expect us not to kick him when he goes alone and kills himself with 0 kills and at the end of the match you insult me very nice behaviour. But that's okay I will start bashing your weasel clan from now on.At the very least learn to respect other clan's members as I never said anything to the SGM clan in public.

This thread is the drama lounge of the community it's actually hilarious.
ye the game struggles with playerbase and then u think it's okay to just kick newbies and not let them play because ur losing lmao, I rarely talk ****, but what you do and how you try to justify it is just ****ing sad, imagine caring about wins in public skirmish this much

Tbh this thread highlights the massive fragility of ppls egos and mental state.. like wth. I mean i get that the game is high skill cap and quite competitive tho some ppl re full of anger. I think we all want the game to succeed but that rly doesnt depend on the individuals here...

ye the game struggles with playerbase and then u think it's okay to just kick newbies and not let them play because ur losing lmao, I rarely talk ****, but what you do and how you try to justify it is just ****ing sad, imagine caring about wins in public skirmish this much
The game lacks ranked matchmaking. When SGM,KW or any other clan stacks they(newbies) get smacked and rq regardless even if they don't after a couple matches they will leave for a while or never return at all. The way the game functions right now is the main reason why we end up in such a match. Solution is simple just have 2 players party for skirmish so there is no 5-6 stacks and reduce kicking polls to 2 per match.

Still I am in my right to kick anyone and I am not insulting them or anything like you guys did. I do agree my actions are not community friendly but they don't impact the player base at all. The stacks and skill difference is what drives off the people away.

Delete skirmish and captain mode and everyone will be happy. Bring battle mode and make it the main gamemode alongside siege with friendly fire on. Bring back naked players running around with two-handed's and then you have a real game.

Back
Top Bottom