Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree. Abusing kick system to get rid of new players or players that lag, to get cash in skirmish is so cringe and pathetic and has to stop. Even if new players team damage or make an accidental tk they should not get vote kicked. Something that should be an INSTA kick is when range units are camping spawn or players join a match and goes afk. To fight this abuse TW could implement a reporting system, so kicked players can complain after they get kicked. Or just remove the system altogether. To have a reporting system and a kick option is overkill I think. Soon an auto kick will be implemented when players do tk too much. And if players use racial slur or is acting toxic the reporting system will punish them, that part works well as it is now.

I would not want kicking to be removed at this moment in time. Playing pickups kicking is a nice feature that allows people who have crashed to get back into the game without some other player taking up a spot. If crashes became alot less frequent than maybe I could see the kick feature being removed.

If you're going 0-8 + teamhits you deserve to be kicked

Its usually pretty easy to spot someone in Skirmish you know is prolly going to be useless
Are you crazy? By what right do you decide who gets to play publics and who doesn't? I really find it incredible you don't take a second to imagine what it would be like if you started the game right now with no prior experience, and got matched with absolute clowns like yourself. Imagine paying money for this game only to be smacked with a sign that reads "YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST THIS BIG TO GO ON TCV'S RIDE".

Lack of competitive presence has clearly rotted your brain. How about you return to Beast? You guys can start votekicking each other there to decide who is "prolly going to be useless" for playing against actual teams.

Are you crazy? By what right do you decide who gets to play publics and who doesn't? I really find it incredible you don't take a second to imagine what it would be like if you started the game right now with no prior experience, and got matched with absolute clowns like yourself. Imagine paying money for this game only to be smacked with a sign that reads "YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST THIS BIG TO GO ON TCV'S RIDE".

Lack of competitive presence has clearly rotted your brain. How about you return to Beast? You guys can start votekicking each other there to decide who is "prolly going to be useless" for playing against actual teams.
Ey listen kid, calm ur tits. It's a game. Also, I do agree with what Pod said. Imagine ur in a skirm game, and one of your teammates is literally just charging at the enemy, wasting his 2 or 3 lives, leaving you one person down. I don't really care about games won or lost, but throwing games cuz one person isn't capable of using their brain seems a bit much.

That's literally why people want ranked matchmaking, so it filters out people with like 3 hours ingame. I am all for giving every player the chance to play what mode they want, whenever they want. But most of the time it just unbalances the game, where one team has like DM-RM-SGM-RM-AE-DM and the other team has 5 plebs and one decent player...

Now just calm down, and stop talking **** about other clans.

Last edited:
Ey listen kid, calm ur tits. It's a game. Also, I do agree with what Pod said. Imagine ur in a skirm game, and one of your teammates is literally just charging at the enemy, wasting his 2 or 3 lives, leaving you one person down. I don't really care about games won or lost, but throwing games cuz one person isn't capable of using their brain seems a bit much.

That's literally why people want ranked matchmaking, so it filters out people with like 3 hours ingame. I am all for giving every player the chance to play what mode they want, whenever they want. But most of the time it just unbalances the game, where one team has like DM-RM-SGM-RM-AE-DM and the other team has 5 plebs and one decent player...

Now just calm down, and stop talking **** about other clans.
I don't talk **** about clans out of fun, I do it because you need a wake up call. You seem to have not be self-aware enough to understand how much you contribute to killing the community. Yes, we need good matchmaking. But the fact that we don't have it does not give clans good or bad the right to take matters into their own hands and start gatekeeping the matchmaker. If you want balanced games, organize them. You actually have that possibility unlike new players with no ties to anyone. They come in here and get the boot from someone whose standards they need to meet for some reason. Do you honestly believe what you're doing is okay?

I don't talk **** about clans out of fun, I do it because you need a wake up call. You seem to have not be self-aware enough to understand how much you contribute to killing the community. Yes, we need good matchmaking. But the fact that we don't have it does not give clans good or bad the right to take matters into their own hands and start gatekeeping the matchmaker. If you want balanced games, organize them. You actually have that possibility unlike new players with no ties to anyone. They come in here and get the boot from someone whose standards they need to meet for some reason. Do you honestly believe what you're doing is okay?
TBH i in tcv and i dont agree with kicking new players so it aint all the clan

thkosb3.png
Hahahahaha this thread is pure gold.

imagine kicking someone out of skirmish cuz he's bad, hey guys let me enlighten you: if you are tryharding on public skirmish games then you are most likely a piece of **** that gets shat on in an actual competitive match or whatever, so you take public skirmish seriously since that's the only place where you don't get shat on, but it shouldn't be the way to go, especially when you are abusing the vote system and kicking random players that decided to give bl a go

tcv is clan of ****ing degenerates i swear
AGAIN IT AINT ALL THE CLAN U DUMMY !!!

Sorry, I asked to remove this. I want to make it clear that it's not my intention with this thread to drag people through the dirt and make it about some kind of personal issue. Ideally I just want people to understand that it's not appropriate behavior for a small community like this and it's going to kill influx of new players even more.

Killing WHAT community? It's literally 16 players on skirm dude. We only kick people that actually don't do anything. If you contribute in any way shape or form, we don't kick u. If the only way I can have fun in this game is playing organized games, then whats the point of playing skirmish? So it isn't like we're kicking people just for fun, but if we wanna win a game of skirm, why shouldn't we use a mechanic that's literally been implemented BY the devs xD. So yeah, I get where you're going with this, doesn't mean I have to agree tho.

Sorry, I asked to remove this. I want to make it clear that it's not my intention with this thread to drag people through the dirt and make it about some kind of personal issue. Ideally I just want people to understand that it's not appropriate behavior for a small community like this and it's going to kill influx of new players even more.
ignore beast the muppet, i understand u tbh

new players should go play some duels, tdm and siege and get better for skirmish games otherwise they are just 0-10'ing and ruining other players' experience. At the current situation of skirmish mode, teams are so unfairly distributed, you have 0 chance of winning unless kick some noobs, if you dont do that you are going to %100 lose and waste your time. You can NOT blame people for wanting to win. If tw wants to solve this issue, they should find new ways to enlarge the player base and implement ranked matchmaking. Or just make a system that rewards you xp every time you kill someone in duels, tdm or siege and implement 30 level limit for skirmish so noobs who has 3 hours into the game wont be able to join skirmish just to get destroyed by tryhards.

new players should go play some duels, tdm and siege and get better for skirmish games otherwise they are just 0-10'ing and ruining other players' experience. At the current situation of skirmish mode, teams are so unfairly distributed, you have 0 chance of winning unless kick some noobs, if you dont do that you are going to %100 lose and waste your time. You can NOT blame people for wanting to win. If tw wants to solve this issue, they should find new ways to enlarge the player base and implement ranked matchmaking. Or just make a system that rewards you xp every time you kill someone in duels, tdm or siege and implement 30 level limit for skirmish so noobs who has 3 hours into the game wont be able to join skirmish just to get destroyed by tryhards.
Exactly Pod and my point. If a pub goes 0-11-0, what use is he to the team? I'd rather get the extra gold then. Now let's all calm down a bit and respect each others opinions.

Last edited:
Killing WHAT community? It's literally 16 players on skirm dude. We only kick people that actually don't do anything. If you contribute in any way shape or form, we don't kick u. If the only way I can have fun in this game is playing organized games, then whats the point of playing skirmish? So it isn't like we're kicking people just for fun, but if we wanna win a game of skirm, why shouldn't we use a mechanic that's literally been implemented BY the devs xD. So yeah, I get where you're going with this, doesn't mean I have to agree tho.
You pathetic excuse of a rat , you are the one who was trying to kick me with your teammates for no reason only that i was carrying you and your trash teammates and then you got cucked and other ppl voted to kick you and you got what you deserved.

Rat

Back
Top Bottom