Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Whoever made the CS:GO analogy of this being like Global Elites with Silvers is right on point. The level 50 barrier sounds like a good idea but I feel like there's nothing stopping people from just getting level 50 from modes like Siege or Captain and then going onto Skirmish.
Do you get xp from non-skirmish/captain modes though?

You kick good performing players and anyone you get your hands on. You kick people to troll them and bully them. You are harassing them. I agree that you should kick newbies who ruin your fun and are performing bad and don't stick with the team, but you are taking it too far and that behaviour is pure toxicity.

The other day we fought in a public skirmish and you kicked [HV]St1myL 5 times in one game and the guy even top scored and carried you. The guy was begging you to let him be and you kept bashing him.
I mean this behaviour probably violates the code of conduct and should result in a ban. Simply report them for that.

TW should increase voice chat volume first tbh, and then I might bother trying to explain for new people. Having to type while fighting is harsh

horatius is a forum warrior i advise a MUTE and tbh from wat i have seen from the kick system people tends to be kicked when a player is afk or is badly preforming which i dont agree with the badly preforming for a reason at this stage as skirm isnt counted as a ranked mode just yet
Lol, I muted that toxic kid long time ago. Also in game. All he knows is personal attacks. I even thought TCV must be toxic too since they allow such pathetic behavior in their clan. That's what happens if you don't have any code of conduct in a clan.

Lol, I muted that toxic kid long time ago. Also in game. All he knows is personal attacks. I even thought TCV must be toxic too since they allow such pathetic behavior in their clan. That's what happens if you don't have any code of conduct in a clan.
Lol, you know why I attack you personally in-game? Because you cry, cry and cry about cav for example, it's so easy to get you mad that it is pure fun. If the game isn't fun find something else that is fun! And I found you!

Also I think you expect a "clan" to be organized and aligned? Well, we aren't even a community! @Runcop

I mean this behaviour probably violates the code of conduct and should result in a ban. Simply report them for that.
I would agree apri if death was right with his claims but it just didnt happen he didnt get kicked 5 times in a row xd if he was kicked their would have been a reason at the time, but if this does happen then the person who is being kicked should record what happens then report it. checked with my bois and according to them he was sitting in spawn, he was kicked once in that game and one time in another as my bois had a bad experience with him in the end he got his act together and played fine without being kicked for the rest of the game, so idk how that is five times but thats the account from my bois.

Last edited:
eh we a clan in theory but mainly just all friends for years the clan was a formality for playing in beast etc, but dw horatius just a forum warrior

He was AFK the entire prior match. He was literally 0-9 or something at the end due to being afk, and then he joins the next match. Would you, and I am just asking out of curiosity not to try and troll, not kick somebody who was afk all game? At the end, when St1myL started playing, we stopped kicking him, and he finished the round with us.

Again, we only kick people if they 1. Insult us or troll or 2. Are AFK. Again, the only times we kicked people for no reason, is actual members of TCV.

Last edited:
imagine bullying out the few and far between noobs that come to skirmish, and then wonder why the game isn't getting any more players lol

as long as the 0-10 scoring random isn't teamkilling or delaying on purpose, you have no right to kick him, who cares if you lose pub skirmish games? some of you are actually pathetic
ignore this pleb I kick him everytime he teamhits me :evil::evil::evil::evil:

have the balls and carry the game on your own if you think your team is bad or try showing up on pickups where some decent ppl play instead of slaying noobs on public skirmish ha tpfu

have the balls and carry the game on your own if you think your team is bad or try showing up on pickups where some decent ppl play instead of slaying noobs on public skirmish ha tpfu
The pickup argument doesnt help.
Those potatos have a 80-90% winrate and are yet super upset about that one loss where they had a bad teammate or decent opponents. They dont value fair competition nor challenges. They are huge tilters with toxic outcome. If skirmish would be ranked matchmaking they wouldnt even play because they couldnt dominate anymore. And the sad truth is that the majority of players tend towards this mentality. This community is full of pussys.

Thats why they will not play pickups.

Those potatos have a 80-90% winrate and are yet super upset about that one loss where they had a bad teammate or decent opponents. They dont value fair competition nor challenges. They are huge tilters with toxic outcome. If skirmish would be ranked matchmaking they wouldnt even play because they couldnt dominate anymore. And the sad truth is that the majority of players tend towards this mentality. This community is full of pussys.

Why are u crying so much? U literally left clans and skirm matches cuz "Other people are so toxic". You're the last person to call people a p u s s y. Also, why are u even so triggered about us? Isn't like other clans also kick people.. stop letting all ur virgin aggression out on us, u wanker.

HV and Varadin both literally kick people for no reason. But I guess they aren't TCV, so that's ok. Nice logic dude.

Last edited:

Lost a game too many? I recommend joining The Chad Village ?

There is a difference between try-hard pickups (basically ranked) and just playing casually. Playing casually doesn't mean that you want to stomp everyone or that you want to be stomped.

Back
Top Bottom