Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

You pathetic excuse of a rat , you are the one who was trying to kick me with your teammates for no reason only that i was carrying you and your trash teammates and then you got cucked and other ppl voted to kick you and you got what you deserved.

Rat
Looks like you're not too busy ragequitting games that ur losing for once... Now just calm down. Name calling is not gonna resolve the kicking issue.

Are you crazy? By what right do you decide who gets to play publics and who doesn't? I really find it incredible you don't take a second to imagine what it would be like if you started the game right now with no prior experience, and got matched with absolute clowns like yourself. Imagine paying money for this game only to be smacked with a sign that reads "YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST THIS BIG TO GO ON TCV'S RIDE".

Lack of competitive presence has clearly rotted your brain. How about you return to Beast? You guys can start votekicking each other there to decide who is "prolly going to be useless" for playing against actual teams.

Exactly this.
Abusing the kick vote system disincentivises people who are learning the game. There is no circumstance in which it is not a pathetic thing to do.

Oi @Pacemaker , I think I found your panties at your moms tonight. I will untwist them for ya.

I'm in favour to kick all the new players so we make the death of this crippeled kid called a game short and get custom servers. HOORAY.

I'm in favour to kick all the new players so we make the death of this crippeled kid called a game short and get custom servers. HOORAY.
The problem is you aren't kicking only bad performing players who are useless and unwilling to cooperate. You kick good performing players and anyone you get your hands on. You kick people to troll them and bully them. You are harassing them. I agree that you should kick newbies who ruin your fun and are performing bad and don't stick with the team, but you are taking it too far and that behaviour is pure toxicity.

The other day we fought in a public skirmish and you kicked [HV]St1myL 5 times in one game and the guy even top scored and carried you. The guy was begging you to let him be and you kept bashing him.

The problem is you aren't kicking only bad performing players who are useless and unwilling to cooperate. You kick good performing players and anyone you get your hands on. You kick people to troll them and bully them. You are harassing them. I agree that you should kick newbies who ruin your fun and are performing bad and don't stick with the team, but you are taking it too far and that behaviour is pure toxicity.
Death, u literally kicked people out like 2 days ago for 4 or 5 matches in a row cuz they didn't perform and/or didn't seem like good players to you. U actually shouldn't be talking dude.

horatius is a forum warrior i advise a MUTE and tbh from wat i have seen from the kick system people tends to be kicked when a player is afk or is badly preforming which i dont agree with the badly preforming for a reason at this stage as skirm isnt counted as a ranked mode just yet

Are you crazy? By what right do you decide who gets to play publics and who doesn't? I really find it incredible you don't take a second to imagine what it would be like if you started the game right now with no prior experience, and got matched with absolute clowns like yourself. Imagine paying money for this game only to be smacked with a sign that reads "YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST THIS BIG TO GO ON TCV'S RIDE".

Lack of competitive presence has clearly rotted your brain. How about you return to Beast? You guys can start votekicking each other there to decide who is "prolly going to be useless" for playing against actual teams.
EDIT: Snipped inappropriate content.
We I kick them when they are actively being an annoyance / getting team mates killed, not because they don't have a fancy badge next to their name

horatius is a forum warrior i advise a MUTE and tbh from wat i have seen from the kick system people tends to be kicked when a player is afk or is badly preforming which i dont agree with the badly preforming for a reason at this stage as skirm isnt counted as a ranked mode just yet
Except you're the one doing it half the time ?? hello?? Mute this toxic individual

Last edited by a moderator:
Death, u literally kicked people out like 2 days ago for 4 or 5 matches in a row cuz they didn't perform. U actually shouldn't be talking dude.
But you kick people regardless if they play good or bad. You even kick people only because you don't like them.
You kick them for no reason.

But you kick people regardless if they play good or bad. You even kick people only because you don't like them.
You kick them for no reason.
We don't tho. We kick people that either do badly and then teamhit us as well, or people that are constantly being toxic in teamchat. We don't just kick randoms for sh-its and gigs. The only people we kick for no reason are people inside TCV, cuz its fun.

I would not want kicking to be removed at this moment in time. Playing pickups kicking is a nice feature that allows people who have crashed to get back into the game without some other player taking up a spot. If crashes became alot less frequent than maybe I could see the kick feature being removed.
Or just add a feature to return to match like any other multiplayer game

The other day we fought in a public skirmish and you kicked [HV]St1myL 5 times in one game and the guy even top scored and carried you. The guy was begging you to let him be and you kept bashing him.
Leon kept kicking him, because he was afk for almost the entire prior match.

Ok, but you have to think of it from others perspectives too. For example, how am I going to solidify my 1st Place spot if I can't vote kick the guy above me?

unknown.png
unknown.png

TCV kicked me when I scored ~third, They tried to kick me before the game even started but decided against it :grin:
I did give away my first life, but after that I just played more with the team and even help their cav get mounted again. Mind you we won the round and they still kicked me, while their multiple of their players were doing worse than me. Absolutely braindead.

I just recently joined the skirm community. And from my point of view 99% of the players in skirmish pub games are hardcore veterans and the skill level is super high. And they demand nothing less than a perfect teammate or they will get super annoyed and will ***** all over the place if you team damage or tk by accident. I am trying to get friends to join the mode. But, they get scared away because of this. A new player need at least 1k hours playtime in skirmish to just be an average player. But, they leave the mode after 1 hour because of the tone and behavior. What you end up with is a small player base of veterans making the matchmaking system broken. It's a catch 22.

The kick option in skirmish should be removed. The overall tone in pub games also need to be addressed. I urge every skim clan to make a set of rules or code of conduct. And try to help new players get a good start in the mode too. It's not about you, your clan or if you win or lose. It's about building a larger players base in the mode.

Too many people to quote...screw it.

Good job though, great way to represent the community.

I just recently joined the skirm community. And from my point of view 99% of the players in skirmish pub games are hardcore veterans and the skill level is super high. And they demand nothing less than a perfect teammate or they will get super annoyed and will ***** all over the place if you team damage or tk by accident. I am trying to get friends to join the mode. But, they get scared away because of this. A new player need at least 1k hours playtime in skirmish to just be an average player. But, they leave the mode after 1 hour because of the tone and behavior. What you end up with is a small player base of veterans making the matchmaking system broken. It's a catch 22.

I'll try to work something out. Been wanting to set up a group to help new players get into skirmish/competitive, but we need a decent amount of players to start with.

Ranked isn't going to magically add new players to Bannerlord MP. You will still have to play with the same people regardless.

Back
Top Bottom