Abuse of the votekicking system needs serious attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiedemannj

Recruit
skirmish is obviously not casual stop fooling yourself,eh?
Isn't it, since it is unranked, casual by default? I get that lot's of people play skirimish mode with a non-casual mindset and take it very seriously, but that doesn't make the mode itself non-casual. Casual is in most mp gaming context referring to unranked mode (which is the only mode we've got).

I think ranked mode would solve a lot of problems for TW, especially the situation this tread is about. No reason to kick people for gold when, by merit of their ranking, they are at least as good as the rest of the team.

It would also make the game more fun for everyone. I find it equally unfun to get stomped by far better players as stomping far worse players. It also brings a lot of frustration to have those worse players on your team and (for me atleast) a lot of self consious shame when I'm the worst player on my team.

I don't want only ranked tho. I would like all the same modes, but the option to choose between a ranked and an unranked queue.

ToxiCGuy

Recruit
Isn't it, since it is unranked, casual by default? I get that lot's of people play skirimish mode with a non-casual mindset and take it very seriously, but that doesn't make the mode itself non-casual. Casual is in most mp gaming context referring to unranked mode (which is the only mode we've got).

I think ranked mode would solve a lot of problems for TW, especially the situation this tread is about. No reason to kick people for gold when, by merit of their ranking, they are at least as good as the rest of the team.

It would also make the game more fun for everyone. I find it equally unfun to get stomped by far better players as stomping far worse players. It also brings a lot of frustration to have those worse players on your team and (for me atleast) a lot of self consious shame when I'm the worst player on my team.

I don't want only ranked tho. I would like all the same modes, but the option to choose between a ranked and an unranked queue.
ı understand why you think it is not ranked game mode,but people play skirmish with a tryhard mindset (includin me). And unlike casual game modes like tdm or siege, your kda and wins are being counted in skirmish. This is why %99 of the players tryhard in skirmish,no one wants a **** kda. And even though it is not officially a ranked game mode, people see skirmish as one because of the facts ı have given above. And also, ı agree ranked skirmish would solve this issue but they can not implement this just yet because there are literally 200 people playing skirmish. And no, it is not because we kick trash, they rq even when we dont kick them. It is because game itself is not good enough to attract new players.

Top Bottom