Absurd Horse Armour Stats?

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I was swapping out my brother's armour and was thinking of rewarding him with a Pureblood mount I got as loot after a fight. I then noticed the stats on his Scale Barring horse armour. I think I would have noticed these high stats before but they read as the following:
Worth 114277
Weight 20.6
Tier 6
Armor 125

Is the armor rating supposed to be that high!?

So, I was swapping out my brother's armour and was thinking of rewarding him with a Pureblood mount I got as loot after a fight. I then noticed the stats on his Scale Barring horse armour. I think I would have noticed these high stats before but they read as the following:
Worth 114277
Weight 20.6
Tier 6
Armor 125

Is the armor rating supposed to be that high!?

This happened with the 1.6.3 update... the half scale barding is also OP now.

I'm not sure of the logic, for the Batannians shonky looking horse armour to outclass the top quality imperial one, but hey *shrug*

With the weight being so low... it turns your pureblood into a high speed death machine... You can plough through looters like they're butter without raising a fist.

Last edited:
This happened with the 1.6.3 update... the half scale barding is also OP now.

I'm not sure of the logic, for the Batannians shonky looking horse armour to outclass the top quality imperial one, but hey *shrug*

With the weight being so low... it turns your pureblood into a high speed death machine... You can plough through looters like they're butter without raising a fist.
Yes. I'm looking at the half scaled barring now. It's really good but the regular scale barring is around 50 more armor and only weighs 5.6 more stones.

Yes. I'm looking at the half scaled barring now. It's really good but the regular scale barring is around 50 more armor and only weighs 5.6 more stones.

The silly weight suggests to me that they're testing something balance related, and I wouldn't expect these to stay this way forever. It's half the weight of the standard unarmoured Battanian saddle. But it's fun while it lasts.

DDVGTe3.png

Yea I saw that too while playing Battania.

Good thing only the player can use it right now.
I don't think B Horsemen or Mounted Skirmishers have it

Back
Top Bottom