Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this necroing? I just read this and this dumb conspiracy thread was right about Duh all along
Ehh...
giphy.gif

A little.

Nonetheless... A point worth pointing out.

Nobody asked, but let me tell you people how Bannerlord's 2023 looks like:

There's a s***t ton of cool mods to play with, but combining the more complex ones together is a bit of a mess. Vanilla is just for starters.

Multiplayer is 99.99% dead as you rarely find 10+ players at any given server at any given time. Competitive MP is one of the biggest failures in the game.

But the MP community still rule and dominate the Forum debates, saying that what made WB amazing and so long lasting was the MP, despite only a very small (and noisy) fraction of the community being really into Bannerlord MP. Steam Charts figures will tell us that way less than 1% of the playerbase is MP oriented.

TaleWorlds will deem Bannerlord as "done" in Q3 2021 and instantly state they're now moving to new IP, which I won't tell you what it's like to not spoil your hype.

If you disagree, you're clearly not from the future.

There's a s***t ton of cool mods to play with, but combining the more complex ones together is a bit of a mess. Vanilla is just for starters.

Multiplayer is 99.99% dead as you rarely find 10+ players at any given server at any given time. Competitive MP is one of the biggest failures in the game.

But the MP community still rule and dominate the Forum debates, saying that what made WB amazing and so long lasting was the MP, despite only a very small (and noisy) fraction of the community being really into Bannerlord MP. Steam Charts figures will tell us that way less than 1% of the playerbase is MP oriented.

TaleWorlds will deem Bannerlord as "done" in Q3 2021 and instantly state they're now moving to new IP, which I won't tell you what it's like to not spoil your hype.

Thank you for your wisdom, wise one. Will the new IP be based on the Calradic universe? or something completely different?

You say only 1% of the playerbase played WB MP is like Joe Biden saying, " When im done saying this sentence 200 million people will die from the coronavirus"

Development of Bannerlord will cease when Ben Garrison repeatedly steps on Turkey with a big spiked boot as Jesus cheers from the background and a stand in for the corrupt globalist elite is seen crying in futile rage.

Edit: Circa 2021 (Colorized)

Sometime in 2021, TW will decide Bannerlord native is good, but rather than move onto making official DLC, they will move onto another game that will be an entirely different Genre because they are bored with M&B. This game will take 3 years in development and will be ok. During this time, they will start recruiting modders to make official DLC for Bannerlord in their place. Brytenwalda games will return and make a DLC for Bannerlord that will wow all of us with its magnificence (to release in 2022), however it will have a ton of bugs at release confusing how good it is.

Meanwhile, in the modding community: By 2022, the majority of total conversion mods will fail to accomplish grandeur while exactly 5 stand out as the best mods for Bannerlord that everyone wants to play. Two will be historically based, while 3 will be fantasy based. TW will look at converting one of the mods to a DLC, and they will release their first official fantasy DLC in 2023. This DLC will end up being the impetus to jump start an entirely new fantasy M&B series that will compete with M&B3 causing release to be delayed until the 2030s.

You say only 1% of the playerbase played WB MP is like Joe Biden saying, " When im done saying this sentence 200 million people will die from the coronavirus"
Don't be like sleepy Joe, don't twist my words.

I never said anything about WB MP/SP ratio. I'm talking about BL here. Last time I checked Steam Charts we had avg over 10k players on Steam vs less than 100 people in all MP servers combined. This acounts for less than 1% because not everyone would log in through Steam.

Thank you for your wisdom, wise one. Will the new IP be based on the Calradic universe? or something completely different?
Thank you for your words, young padawan.
All I can tell is it's going to be loosely based on the Calradic Empire. The ties in the lore are in the line of those found on Red Dead Redemption and GTA. The new IP will be considered an odd ball by the die hard fanbase, and a bold move for the company to break into the AAA market. I'm not sure they'll have success yet... let's wait for 2031, when the new IP begins Early Access.

The new M&B game will be in space is the new hot intel i got from the CIA who nor confirms or denies that they are using TW for nuclear alpha stage tests

Last edited:
Don't be like sleepy Joe, don't twist my words.

I never said anything about WB MP/SP ratio. I'm talking about BL here. Last time I checked Steam Charts we had avg over 10k players on Steam vs less than 100 people in all MP servers combined. This acounts for less than 1% because not everyone would log in through Steam.

Thank you for your words, young padawan.
All I can tell is it's going to be loosely based on the Calradic Empire. The ties in the lore are in the line of those found on Red Dead Redemption and GTA. The new IP will be considered an odd ball by the die hard fanbase, and a bold move for the company to break into the AAA market. I'm not sure they'll have success yet... let's wait for 2031, when the new IP begins Early Access.
It had thousands, the only reason MP is dead is because TW puts the playerbase on mute

idk, always found MP for M&B excessively boring and weird. Not criticizing tastes, but I highly doubt that the MP community for it would ever be really big.
It was big in Warband for a while as well as Napoleonic Wars. We had massive battles with clans where we had to spread 600-700 players out between 3 different servers. At EA launch the multiplayer had about 20k on atleast but because of mismanagement and ignoring the advice and warnings from the community it completely flopped and has been at most 400 players at a time world wide because they ignored us. My dream was to help make the multiplayer community great and to bring it back to its glory days but I think our chance is long gone

It was big in Warband for a while as well as Napoleonic Wars. We had massive battles with clans where we had to spread 600-700 players out between 3 different servers. At EA launch the multiplayer had about 20k on atleast but because of mismanagement and ignoring the advice and warnings from the community it completely flopped and has been at most 400 players at a time world wide because they ignored us. My dream was to help make the multiplayer community great and to bring it back to its glory days but I think our chance is long gone
Lol.... long gone... the game is not even fully out yet and im pretty sure Warbands glory days were a few years after its lauch, so give it time. Their focus should really be SP atm, as thats where the main lure of Mount and Blade is.

You are being a bit dramatic mate. Just chill, the entirety of the game is suffering from neglect, SP included. And the neglect is very likely justifiable due to many factors that we are not aware of. The only thing that gets me angry is their balancing fanaticism, they should just make the game as easy and quick as possible for testing purposes, not turn into a 1 month grind with patches being rolled out constantly that require us to restart campaigns.

You are being a bit dramatic mate. Just chill, the entirety of the game is suffering from neglect, SP included. And the neglect is very likely justifiable due to many factors that we are not aware of. The only thing that gets me angry is their balancing fanaticism, they should just make the game as easy and quick as possible for testing purposes, not turn into a 1 month grind with patches being rolled out constantly that require us to restart campaigns.
well I agree. To be honest many in the MP community simply want TW to focus on getting private servers out so that modders can fix the game and we don't have to wait for TW to take another 10 years to do it themselves

Back
Top Bottom