Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Terco_Viejo said:
We are a simulation of a video game created by alien minds from the Fornax constellation. Orion is a reptilian

AHEM. You mean reptilian overlord from the second level of compression, in league with the Vampiric Archon Mind which uses the moon made of silicon to siphon our ELEVEN CHAKRAS through prayers and religion in an attempt to feed for eternity being that we, the batteries, cannot be drained completely as we are infinite and eternal sacred beings from outside this matrix.

Triune Impurity Rites 999 said:
Terco_Viejo said:
We are a simulation of a video game created by alien minds from the Fornax constellation. Orion is a reptilian

AHEM. You mean reptilian overlord from the second level of compression, in league with the Vampiric Archon Mind which uses the moon made of silicon to siphon our ELEVEN CHAKRAS through prayers and religion in an attempt to feed for eternity being that we, the batteries, cannot be drained completely as we are infinite and eternal sacred beings from outside this matrix.

Absolutely
tenor.gif

You're all wrong. The simple fact is, is that Israel will invade Turkey once they release Bannerlords because Taleworlds has taken stolen tech from Israel.
Aka, the reins system.  :shock:

HanzGuvenschmitz said:
You're all wrong. The simple fact is, is that Israel will invade Turkey once they release Bannerlords because Taleworlds has taken stolen tech from Israel.
Aka, the reins system.  :shock:

Israel is already warring with us by supporting pkk.
Their asses dont buy it to face our glorious army themselves.

Here's a review I found on steam for it:

After the clusterfvk involving rumors of scam-running by the "company", and, in-particular, the "developer", regarding BANNERLORD, I can no longer support this game, and company, in any way, shape, or form.

For over THREE YEARS, NOW, BANNERLORD was promised to "be just-around-the-corner", and "finishing-touches were being made to the game", and "more time was needed for 'polishing'", and, NOW, we, ALL, know that this has turned-out to be complete BULSHT. It does not take TWO OR THREE YEARS to "polish" a game, Folks, so what is, truly, happening?

Apparently, this developer has been receiving grant-money from the Turkish government, and, as we, ALL, know about what welfare does to people, and their work-ethic, it is widely-believed by many, if not, at-this-point, MOST people in the community-discussions, that it is far better to leach-off-the-government-teat, than to actually put-out a finished product/game.

From where I come, Folks, that is called FRAUD, and that is 100% what I believe is happening, and has been happening, since, at least, 2016, when this game was SUPPOSED to be "close-to-release", as we, All, remember, and, unless I am completely wrong, production on "Bannerlord" commenced in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is, all, completely my very, very strong opinion, but it is so apparent to me, and many others, that there is something terribly wrong with this "company", and this "developer", that I can not believe that the Turkish government-office that is issuing this grant-money has not done audits, and, IF it has not done audits on this "company", and this "developer" I believe is conning it, then that government is more off-the-rails than it has, already, proven itself to be, politically.

"Taleworlds" and "Bannerlord" really are part of a research project by the Middle East Technical University into the social and psychological possibilities and effects of prolonged projectdevelopment, brainwashing and planted illusions. The aim is to see how far one can go with "We will do"-sentences while not showing anything of the "will do" being done, obviously that's some research interesting for the government, allowing them to keep it going and going because the funds are all there. That explains the amount of interns as well as the studio's location! There's much more to this, the proof is all out there, but I can't go into that here because I'm interested in living my life....

I'll just leave you with Wikipedia for now:

As of 2009, the METU-Technopolis project employs about 3,300 personnel, approximately 2,700 of which are researchers (86% of the total staff are university graduates, and 23% have MS, MA, or PhD degrees), working within 240 firms.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Technical_University

Now you know what all these researchers are after....

They have already cancelled it.

Stronghold: Crusader said:
They just posted on twitter that the game is cancelled and there's no new blog.

An Archduke! There is no doubt, he is a developer telling us offical information. Aren't you all following their twitter page?

Go to steam forums ahaha... There are a couple of delusional sick posts, made by madmans like IronTankMan or something like that, or Mountainman.  Those kiddos have serious issues, and they need to stop watching cheap movies that are filing their heads with crap. 

This is what is going on:

Armağan is working with the Masonic order who received news from the future that the release of Bannerlord would cause a critical individual to disregard their important education and life accomplishments to play Bannerlord, which would result in a catastrophic series of events. Armağan got the idea of Bannerlord from a Scientologist that arrived from the future. A Scientologist who happens to be a traitor who worships Xenu and wants the catastrophic future to occur. The Masonic order worships Moloch who has different plans for humanity than Xenu.

So there is a war between evils for who gets to pillage humanity and Bannerlord is stuck in the middle.

That is why development is taking so long.

Exitialis said:
This is what is going on:

Armağan is working with the Masonic order who received news from the future that the release of Bannerlord would cause a critical individual to disregard their important education and life accomplishments to play Bannerlord, which would result in a catastrophic series of events. Armağan got the idea of Bannerlord from a Scientologist that arrived from the future. A Scientologist who happens to be a traitor who worships Xenu and wants the catastrophic future to occur. The Masonic order worships Moloch who has different plans for humanity than Xenu.

So there is a war between evils for who gets to pillage humanity and Bannerlord is stuck in the middle.

That is why development is taking so long.

Close, but no cigar.

The Power Elite are a small group of people who act as the main Controllers of our world. They conjure Black Magic through dark rituals that are used for maintaining contact with the NAA, in order to control the entire planet through the manipulation of the Collective Consciousness through fear based programming that is transmitted via Mind Control. To reinforce the fear programming and keep the population in a vibration of fear and separation, they organized an complex system of global institutions to act as the primary enforcer of the propagation of the disinformation that they use to influence people to self-enforce the belief systems that shape the narrative of the 3D reality...

The head Controller Ego Archetype is the Draconian hierarchal belief system originating in Orion, which is the False King of Tyranny. This is the main ideology of the Negative Aliens and their NAA to Mind Control humanity and enslave this planet to their rule through slavery enforced by Consumptive Modeling. Through its archetypal overlay implanted into the planetary brain, humanity has been “forced” to submit and worship a False Father Reptilian God through Religious Violence and salvationistic theology. (see False Gods)...

This ego archetype is represented as the angry father god that will protect you if you do his bidding and worship him or you are condemned to hell. Because the False King of Tyranny is the primary Reptilian Controller Archetype used to control humanity and the planet, it is these archetypal forces that are wielding “his” cosmic rage upon the planet as he loses control. Primarily Males that are using this archetype as an identity (or younger males who are totally disconnected and lost) are easily used for these Dark forces to unleash their anger and rage upon whomever is the near vicinity. (This has been evidenced with young males randomly shooting to kill and then killing themselves.) This is the phenomena when human bodies are used as dark portals to direct these forces, if they are unconscious, they have no idea this thoughtform is not sourcing from “them”. Most of the planet’s ego maniacal leaders are manipulated to play out these agendas and are reinforced through this N.A.A. Controller archetype.

THAT'S WHY.

I have heard around the watercooler that Taleworlds stole money, from players bank accounts, pretty much forcing them to play this very early pre alpha tech test game, now legend has it that these two guys SoupDad and LeastSharpened, are stuck haunting this game to the end of their days, moaning about refunds and Taleworlds being a myth invented in 2012 to steal peoples spare time.

Back
Top Bottom