Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys I've got THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: Bannerlord Multiplayer devs don't actually test the Multiplayer at all, they just push a randomize button in every patch and see how players react to it.
They're putting the randomize update button in the water and it's turning the ****ing multiplayer ****

They're putting the randomize update button in the water and it's turning the ****ing multiplayer ****
Multiplayer is just an myth people are putting out to get attention...it have never existed...Closed beta/alpha footage is just payed streamers. And if anyone put out some pics thats photoshopped

iTZmP.png
What is that Unannounced project in your opinion? A new game? Something related to Bannerlord?

Mount and Blade 3 confirmed

Wasn't the whole concept of being funded by the Turkish government proven? part of that agreement was they'd have to release something by the end of the first quater, hence accurate predictions being made by many people?!

Turkish secret service wants you to disable the anti virus to update the latest version of Bannerlord so they can plant an sleeper program that will be training future hit men in the MP section

Ps Boats are confirmed

VSXScY3.png

Last edited:
I wonder what you guyz think about this.
Is there any form of controlled opposition on this forums? For example, some devs/other having a second or third account in order to steer the conversations in a way that favors their interests.

I wonder what you guyz think about this.
Is there any form of controlled opposition on this forums? For example, some devs/other having a second or third account in order to steer the conversations in a way that favors their interests.
No.

I mean I'm pretty negative in general, but I don't see that being a thing at all.

The people white knighting are almost always ignorant of key aspects of the conversation or news from the devs or sometimes even the features of the game... if any of them were socks, then they'd at least know what they were talking about.

Back
Top Bottom