Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Think you guys arent conspiratorial enough for this but yeah i think hes a lizzard man to and that its the CIA who wants the private servers out so that they can spy on Turkey by their allied offices in SA

well I agree. To be honest many in the MP community simply want TW to focus on getting private servers out so that modders can fix the game and we don't have to wait for TW to take another 10 years to do it themselves
yeah, they should've done that already, though it might be more difficult than it sounds.

Every positive statement on the forums regarding bannerlord has been made by a developers alternate account.
every negative statement on the forums has been funded by a secret Turkish organization that wants to remove the unlimited funding from TW so they can play Bannerlord before they die of old age

every negative statement on the forums has been funded by a secret Turkish organization that wants to remove the unlimited funding from TW so they can play Bannerlord before they die of old age
The mass amount of government funds required to develop bannerlord has forced Turkey into a great recession from which it will never recover.

The mass amount of government funds required to develop bannerlord has forced Turkey into a great recession from which it will never recover.
Thats why they are opening gaming cafés in Somalia

It had thousands, the only reason MP is dead is because TW puts the playerbase on mute
Your statement doesn't change the fact: MP is semi dead.
I don't believe it's going to get any better, and I think we're going to see a lot of people trying to make us believe that what makes BL great is the MP so the devs should listen the pro players because they're better than single player average Joe in the game.

Your statement doesn't change the fact: MP is semi dead.
I don't believe it's going to get any better, and I think we're going to see a lot of people trying to make us believe that what makes BL great is the MP so the devs should listen the pro players because they're better than single player average Joe in the game.
What I want is for the Devs to give a **** about the game. The Battle gamemode is the great equalizer of all gamemodes. It allows Pro players to be badasses but also gives average Joe to have fun and still get kills unlike in Skirmish. Also if TW does the right thing and makes it so that it has Friendly Fire then we most likely won't see the mobs of 2handers not giving a **** where they are swinging; instead we will see more formations and teamwork and people will actually have fun. They could take it a step further and give more customization options to players because the fact is the only reason the class system exists is because of Captain and turned alot of people off from Multiplayer. They could also remove crushthrough from everything except 2handed maces and hammers to yet again prevent the 2hander spam mobs and I think if TW added atleast a few of these recommendations then MP would have a comeback

Yes, let's all create a world culture of mocking any form of independent thought and rely only on official sources to provide us with correct and proper information. Official sources are so trustworthy, they will always tell us the truth - so no need to draw your own conclusions. No need to think for ourselves. \o/

Stay calm - everything's under highly sophisticated totalitarian mind control.

The PC version is for refining the game for the console release.
which ironically partially explains the design philosophy of the game, namely, for instance, the exclusion of battle mode and the overall fast-paced nature of the game (SP and MP alike) which I assume is preferred by console gamers which is not at all a bad thing as personal preference but it is evidently bad for a game that is supposed to succeed Warband.

Write some more it will help speeding up the internet. Which means that if your fast enough Bannerlord will be finished when youre waking up tomorrow

Write some more it will help speeding up the internet. Which means that if your fast enough Bannerlord will be finished when youre waking up tomorrow
the earth spins as the combined typing speed of all people using computers and typewriters. we need to type faster to rid ourselves of covid and so BL is finished with 5 DLCs and an expansion in a few days.

the earth spins as the combined typing speed of all people using computers and typewriters. we need to type faster to rid ourselves of covid and so BL is finished with 5 DLCs and an expansion in a few days.
yes totally agree...i will call Illuminati to say its enough now...think they will listen since they respects my lobster friends

Did you know that BL will have an Ingame shop? You will be able to buy relation with anyone and smithing receipes. Also there will be 3 DLCs that will implement actual content. OFC all this will only happen after their 6 month holiday that starts tomorrow.

If you dig here theres in game written scripts that says whos gonna be the next president of Burundi since Taleworlds are helping in the election just to get servers up. Thats why its taking a little extra time because of lobbying and courtesy visits by the whole company

Yes, let's all create a world culture of mocking any form of independent thought and rely only on official sources to provide us with correct and proper information. Official sources are so trustworthy, they will always tell us the truth - so no need to draw your own conclusions. No need to think for ourselves. \o/

Stay calm - everything's under highly sophisticated totalitarian mind control.
This would make for a good conspiracy theory.... if it wasn't happening right now ?

Guys I've got THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: Bannerlord Multiplayer devs don't actually test the Multiplayer at all, they just push a randomize button in every patch and see how players react to it.

Back
Top Bottom