About the new animations for female characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

They are abysmal.
They look completely out of place, unnatural and ruin the feel of game.
These are the kind of animations you would expect in combination with bikini armors. I can't take the game seriously when my character has animations like these.
Nobody asked for this. The old animations were fine! There were no reasons to do this.

Please bring back the old animations.

Last edited:
That walk doesn't bother me. You'd only ever be walking with no weapon equipped while in town, so it beats the old gorilla walk, IMO.

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like the same walking animation that's used in Walk Like a Lady and Artem's Lively Animations mods. I think both mods are just using unused animations found in the files, so it makes sense TW would activate them one day. The walk's not bad, but the standing idle that goes with it was very awkward looking, so I hope they've improved that at least

Honestly, they should revert back to the default. These are just daft.
Its a walk animation that only kicks in when you don't have a weapon equipped, as in a leisurely strolling around town animation. The vast majority of players will never even see it since most people run 100% all the time. It looks a hell of a lot better than the old walking animation that made women look like they've got melon sized nuts hanging between their legs.

Its a walk animation that only kicks in when you don't have a weapon equipped, as in a leisurely strolling around town animation. The vast majority of players will never even see it since most people run 100% all the time. It looks a hell of a lot better than the old walking animation that made women look like they've got melon sized nuts hanging between their legs.
It's a supposed warrior, on a battlefield, covered in armour and a bears head, not some tipsy socialite walking along Londons Soho. There has to be something better that could be done than this.

It's a supposed warrior, on a battlefield, covered in armour and a bears head, not some tipsy socialite walking along Londons Soho. There has to be something better that could be done than this.
How often do you put away your weapons and WALK on the battlefield? Have you done that ever?

As I said, its for walking around town. I'd take a bet that its the same animation that the NPC townswomen use

Even the running animation looks mincey. So unnecessary. Everyone has noticed it who plays female chars, and it looks god damn stupid. At least they're walking like they are wearing armour.

None of the walk/run animations in bannerlord look good, they're all extremely awkward and stiff like a guy holding 50kg of **** in his rectum. This is pretty congruent with the rest of the game imo lol
Preferred the default to this honestly.

Last edited:
Even the running animation looks mincey. So unnecessary. Everyone has noticed it who plays female chars, and it looks god damn stupid. At least they're walking like they are wearing armour.

I haven't updated yet so i can't say for sure, but the running in the clip doesn't look very different than before. Even if it did, I don't see the problem with having separate animations for males and females. Its lazy as hell reusing the same animations for both sexes.

How often do you put away your weapons and WALK on the battlefield? Have you done that ever?

As I said, its for walking around town. I'd take a bet that its the same animation that the NPC townswomen use
On occasion I do enjoy walking over the corpses of my enemies

I haven't updated yet so i can't say for sure, but the running in the clip doesn't look very different than before. Even if it did, I don't see the problem with having separate animations for males and females. Its lazy as hell reusing the same animations for both sexes.
I made a actual comparison video:

As you can see running and walking are both changed with and without weapons. The new ones have no energy behind them. These are not animations for warriors. They don't look like this person is going into a fight. They look like a caricature of a lady that picked up a sword to look cool.

Back
Top Bottom