About the dev blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there ! :smile:

I want to say first, thank you for your effort in trying to communicate more with us. It's really appreciated.

That beeing said, I have to say I find the last blog a bit lackluster. Let me explain:
Those are cool informations, but those aren't the ones we are looking for. We want to read about a release date.

Now I know we won't have any, so the next closest thing would be what features are your team working on at the moment ? What difficulties have been encountered ? What made you sure you could get the game in our hands back in 2016, and what made it impossible ? This kind of things.

For instance, something like:
"Ben is working on implementing the shield bash mechanics, and balancing it to make npcs not too OP, in the meantime Serdar is working on new cool animations for the specific kind of halberd type weapon, and Richard and Frank are working on implementing more scenes for different villages", etc...

This would help us understand where you are now, and appreciate the hard work you're doing. Because just saying 'we work hard' doesn't help us picture the thing, since we don't know on WHAT you are working.

Please consider this for the blog next week :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom