about my "refuge"

Users who are viewing this thread

CakeFlirty

Recruit
this is false advertising that cost my brave irish drunken warriors with thair lifes!!!!

in the refuge discription it say its safe from enemies and what not..but infact..i was raiding some dirty frisians and made ma refuge near thair village area just to be sure..incase some lord desided to disropt my raiding holiday..so i would go hide in ma little refuge and enjoy the happy widows with my men all together safe from enemies ..but no..

enemies can go stright into your little peace of heaven apperently...
i belived what the discription said!! and it cost my men lifes!!
and i got my preaty face scared forlife!!!

what happpy widow now would agree to comfort me!?!?
no way im going to saddle down on frisian happy widows..
i want good clean irish happy widows..

Idibil said:
Oh well, they can attack you if they are near your Refuge (they arent blind), But never do direct to attack you there  :grin:

Whenever i use the option to wait at the refugee, my character still stands in the world map - this have caused me to get attack, my party only, and not the refugee several times which is really weird and frustrating since i have deposited most of my units to the refugee!!!
So is that intentionally? that you cant "hide" inside your refugee like you would a city or castle. but you stand ontop of it and your party can get attacked without the refugee becoming involved??? :O

Back
Top Bottom